“Awesome place for a unique experience downtown”
Review of Che Resto Bar

Che Resto Bar
Ranked #34 of 1,116 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$16 - US$47
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Unique, distinctive and delicious cuisine inspired by the rich cultures of Latin America.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We went to Che Restobar because one of my friends is vegetarian and the other needs gluten-free options, and their menu did not disappoint. SO many delicious options for both, and I love the design of their menu, the fact that it's based on share plates, and the fact that it changes seasonally.
We were impressed with every dish we ordered (ceviche, calamari, empanadas, tostidas), and the guacamole is amazing!
Wonderful service, fresh food, yummy cocktails (Caipirinha, Sangria were especially delicious), great value for your dollar.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Positives first, nice and cozy and service was friendly and fast. Food, was poor. My husbands steak was cold and chewy. My dinner, both dishes were below average. I tasted a friends dish and I thought that was also average.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

My husband and I went here during Londonlicious, it was our first visit to this restaurant. We loved the decor and the staff were nice. The ceviche was delicious and the calamari was also good. I had the mahi mahi, which was a tad dry, but still delicious. My husband had a steak rubbed with coffee grounds, and it was so tender and melted in your mouth! We also enjoyed our sweets after. We will for sure be back!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

My short review for CHE restaurant in London Ontario. I'll start by saying the restaurant itself is very nice. Great small layout with everything you need from the bar to the dining area. The menus are small but for a good reason. Each item is perfect and worth a try. The burger I had was made perfect and was a new food experience for me. It was pork spiced very nicely with yucca fries it was top notch. I recommend this restaurant for any kind of occasion but if you wanna have excellent food for a good price give it a try. Also our waiter was very polite and warm made our time there more enjoyable.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner as a date night. We got calamari to start and I had the Enchiladas and my husband had the Chorizo burger. We both very much enjoyed our food choices. The tortillas were authentic corn tortillas which was delicious. We just found the selection limited. The wine/drink/beer selection was lacking. They only had 2 very simple desserts. The food was great but the small improvement would go a long way.

Been to Che Resto Bar? Share your experiences!