US$160
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
US$137
Homewood
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$72
Hotels.com
Courtyard London(London)
US$90
US$80
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$52
US$49
US$151
US$146
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteunderground parkingabove groundkitchen staffhome away from homehockey tournamentfront desk staffsofa bedcomplimentary breakfastbagelsthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablesuvridowntown
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

To begin, let me say the staff were all very nice and helpful. Top notch, so many thanks for that.
The building, however, is old, decrepit, and in dire need of a renovation. The elevators are slow and undependable. The rooms have potential, but the furnishings are old and uncomfortable.
Speaking of uncomfortable, the bed was so hard that sleep was nearly impossible. Additionally there was a deep depression in the mattress so that you could only lie in it in one spot and on your back.
The hide a bed mattress was appallingly bad, and my daughter managed only a few hours of sleep on it.
The Marriott hotel chain, I thought, has minimum standards. This particular establishment failed to meet my expectations of that hotel chain.
Very disappointing, and I will be advising anyone I know planning on visiting London to avoid this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Ron S,

Thank you for your feedback on this forum, I will share with our staff your kind words. I will also share with our management group your feedback. We hope that you change your mind and stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Having essentially a small apartment with a full kitchen and living room is a key if you are travelling with the family for a number of nights. The Residence Inn staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. It is an older building so don't expect modern furnishings and decor. We enjoyed our stay and had very good sleeps.

Room Tip: As with most hotels I think higher means quieter...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This place was a fantastic experience. The room was large and fully functional as a very modern studio apartment. The décor was top notch and very comfortable. Great bed and everything you need for a short or long stay. The location is downtown and easy to get around. Breakfast is included and was just what I wanted before going out to visit London. The staff are very friendly and informative. I highly recommend this place to stay for any event downtown.

Room Tip: All rooms seem good. Elevators are quick and at center of complex .
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were on our way back from Chicago where we stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Wilmette. That was such a beautiful hotel that we had expectations of the same quality at this Residence Inn in London.
Unfortunately, we did not find the hotel pleasing nor the area the hotel is in very nice.
Although Carly at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant, she ended up giving us 3 different rooms as the first two that she gave us were near party rooms and were noisy (well it was a Saturday night!).
The room was ok and clean and the bed comfortable but the whole decor of the room and hotel generally needs an upgrade.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Bobberts,

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us this review. I will share with Carly your kind comments. We are located in Downtown London along with the other 5 hotels in our city. We hope to serve you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Terrible and Disgusting hotel. The staff is rude and incompetent! No customer service skills! They have weird rules like banning any visitor of visiting you after 11:00 PM even though you can meet them in at the entrance! It is like a prison and not worthy to book this hotel! The hotel staff forgets they are a hotel and people book the hotel to stay there during the visit of the city and the family.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank JohnK7922

Dear JohnK7922,

Thank you for your feedback on this forum, I will further discuss with our management team your comments. Please feel free to contact me directly as I would like to touch base with you regarding your stay.