All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite underground parking london downtown breakfast buffet home away from home hockey tournament pull out couch front desk staff bagels definitely stay here again the breakfast area beds were comfortable suv lindsay dishwasher housekeeping
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This place was a fantastic experience. The room was large and fully functional as a very modern studio apartment. The décor was top notch and very comfortable. Great bed and everything you need for a short or long stay. The location is downtown and easy to get around. Breakfast is included and was just what I wanted before going out to visit London. The staff are very friendly and informative. I highly recommend this place to stay for any event downtown.

Room Tip: All rooms seem good. Elevators are quick and at center of complex .
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were on our way back from Chicago where we stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Wilmette. That was such a beautiful hotel that we had expectations of the same quality at this Residence Inn in London.
Unfortunately, we did not find the hotel pleasing nor the area the hotel is in very nice.
Although Carly at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant, she ended up giving us 3 different rooms as the first two that she gave us were near party rooms and were noisy (well it was a Saturday night!).
The room was ok and clean and the bed comfortable but the whole decor of the room and hotel generally needs an upgrade.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Bobberts,

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us this review. I will share with Carly your kind comments. We are located in Downtown London along with the other 5 hotels in our city. We hope to serve you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Terrible and Disgusting hotel. The staff is rude and incompetent! No customer service skills! They have weird rules like banning any visitor of visiting you after 11:00 PM even though you can meet them in at the entrance! It is like a prison and not worthy to book this hotel! The hotel staff forgets they are a hotel and people book the hotel to stay there during the visit of the city and the family.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank JohnK7922

Dear JohnK7922,

Thank you for your feedback on this forum, I will further discuss with our management team your comments. Please feel free to contact me directly as I would like to touch base with you regarding your stay.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

First of all, let me admit that I am a fan of Residence Inn. They provide comfortable, stylish accommodation and allow a bit of room to spread out or to work. We only stayed one night at the hotel on a mini road trip. The hotel is at the edge of downtown and while there is parking, the surface lot is small and the garage can be tricky. Parking costs $15. Our one bedroom unit was on the 11th floor and was spacious and bright. The living room was especially large and had a bank of windows and another view out over the forest city -- very nice and green. The entire effect was of being in an airy apartment. The bedroom did not have any room to spare, but was very quiet and comfortable. A galley kitchen and a small bathroom were also part of the unit. Lighting was plentiful and there were lots of outlets for charging -- both of which are important to me.

Breakfast the next day was the usua, and was adequate with many options. Since it is free, I always think of this as a perk. Coffee was not good, but we simply made our own in the unit.

I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner units are spacious and bright.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Gundi,

I want to thank you for being loyal to our Brand and this great review. Our staff is dedicated and believes in the Residence Inn way of serving all guests. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We checked in and liked the location for London Pride. It is right downtown and a short walk to Victoria park. My partner is Platinum and we asked about our guaranteed 4pm checkout. The manager told us to call in the morning and we might get this based on availability. The manager even got Marriott frustrated when he customer service called him to remind him of the platinum policy! The room was very nice but there was no ice. I found the ice machine in the gym but it costs $2 to use. (picture attached) Never in my lifetime of travel have I had to pay for ice! I paid the $2 and got a small amount of ice. The manager and hotel policies put a downer on London Pride.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Born2Travel_Canada
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Born2travel-Canada,

I want to thank you for your feedback on this forum. I will share with our leadership team your comments and you are right about your partners Elite level privileges and I believe you were awarded your late check out. I hope that you stay with us again next year during Pride London.