All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite underground parking above ground london downtown home away from home hockey tournament pull out couch cleaning staff bagels complimentary breakfast front desk clerk definitely stay here again the breakfast area beds were comfortable lindsay suv
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We checked in and liked the location for London Pride. It is right downtown and a short walk to Victoria park. My partner is Platinum and we asked about our guaranteed 4pm checkout. The manager told us to call in the morning and we might get this based on availability. The manager even got Marriott frustrated when he customer service called him to remind him of the platinum policy! The room was very nice but there was no ice. I found the ice machine in the gym but it costs $2 to use. (picture attached) Never in my lifetime of travel have I had to pay for ice! I paid the $2 and got a small amount of ice. The manager and hotel policies put a downer on London Pride.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Born2Travel_Canada
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Born2travel-Canada,

I want to thank you for your feedback on this forum. I will share with our leadership team your comments and you are right about your partners Elite level privileges and I believe you were awarded your late check out. I hope that you stay with us again next year during Pride London.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Located in the heart of downtown, the location is great to attend theatre, festivals or what ever else the forest city has going on downtown.

The check-in person was very abrupt and challenged the service guarantees Marriott provides elite members, I called corporate right in the moment and they spoke with him and resolved it.

I was also surprised to find that the property charges for ice beyond what the little ice maker in your room provides. Considering the unit in the room took 3 hours to make one cup of ice, it seemed pretty cheap that the hotel charges $2 for additional ice, really a first for me

1  Thank JSD1970
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear JSD1970,

I want to thank you for your valuable feedback and I am glad to hear that your Service Gaurantee challenge was resolved during your stay. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in London.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We booked this hotel for an overnight stay in London. We were visiting the City and to look for real estate to move.
The room is small and really could use an upgrade - getting tired looking.
We were not advised upon booking in of the parking fee which took us by surprise when checking out - there was not any negotiating re: the fee.
The front desk staff in the morning was not very welcoming or helpful. We were 10 minutes late for breakfast and she wouldn't let us in. But, the cleaning staff (very nice lady) used her key to let us in - all we wanted was juice and a toast.....
This gesture was very nice on her behalf which made the front desk staff incident less stressful.
We are world travelers and do not usually complain and go on our business but not this time.
Sorry, but will not book there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Curlingfan2011,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback during your last stay. We take great pride in serving all of our guests and meeting their expectations. I will share with our staff your feedback. Please contact me directly as I would like to invite you back to our hotel for any future visits to London and make things right.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel sucks the room attendant did not come to our room the first nite to clean would I tell my friends about this hotel NO we want to go some where the GUY told us to GOGGLE it he is not paid to give information on how to go to places

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Asain69,

Our goal is to ensure that meet and exceed each of our guest's needs during their stay. We clearly did not meet your needs during your last stay and i will share with our team your feedback. Please contact me directly as i would like to invite you back to our hotel to make things right.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

From check in (which we did early) to checkout , we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Underground parking is excellent. The room is huge! Bed was comfortable, breakfast was good. Definitely would stay here again, highly recommended!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Carl M,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! You are absolutely right about the size of our suites. They are the biggest rooms in the city. We look forward to your return.