All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite underground parking above ground london downtown home away from home hockey tournament pull out couch cleaning staff bagels complimentary breakfast front desk clerk definitely stay here again the breakfast area beds were comfortable lindsay suv
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Beautiful hotel with great staff. Will be back soon!! Great breakfast and rooms with nice views of the forest city! Checkin staff and rooms manager were excellent! Parking garage was very clean and safe

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This is your average high-rise type Residence Inn. Complimentary breakfast, all-suites with equipped kitchen, etc. The room was quite large, though decorated in a style heavy on orange colors. The bathroom was fine for one person, but would be tight for two people. WiFi worked well. Underground and surface parking. Complimentary snacks/light meal early in the week. Friendly staff. I'd certainly stay here again. My second floor room was a little noisy - street noise. (I had requested a lower floor since one of the two elevators wasn't working when I arrived - it was fixed the next day).

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Stayed there with my sister over to visit our other sister who is studying at Western. The room was amazing. My sister had never stayed at a Residence Inn before. Clean, great staff, kitchenette was nice.

Room Tip: quiet floors
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location with plenty of restaurants close by. Check in and out was quick and efficient. We called the day of and requested an early check in, which was not an issue, they told us to come anytime. Parking garage was very tight getting in, especially in a large vehicle. There are some (about 10) parking spots above ground, just outside the front door of the building, but all were taken. Our parking fee was waved because we were celebrating an anniversary ($15). The front desk clerk, Lindsay congratulated us and also left us a handwritten card in our room along with flowers. Shortly after we got to our room, she called us and asked if we had everything we needed and if we were happy with our room. Excellent customer service. She was also very friendly upon check out and asked how our stay was.
The room was very clean and had everything we needed. The kitchen was a nice amenity. Bed was fairly comfortable, and there was plenty of comfortable sitting areas in the room. We had an end room so there was plenty of windows which let in a lot of natural light.
Complimentary breakfast was great, they had plenty of food coming out with lots of options. It was a very busy morning, which made the stations a bit jammed, but other than the wait, very good food. They continued to serve well after breakfast hours (7am-10am - they were still bringing out hot food at 10:20 when we left).
Overall, great stay at the Residence Inn by Marriot, London and we would recommend it and would stay there again if we're ever in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
RIL2011, Director of Sales at Residence Inn London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Littleetee,

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us this great review, I will be sure to share your kind words to our staff especially Lindsay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in London.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, great location not the cleanest (shower was not cleaned) and decor is dated

Stayed for a concert as the location was good but was disappointed when I showered and there was hair everywhere

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Katie A,

I am glad to hear that you had found our location great and our staff friendly. I will be discussing with our HouseKeeping team your feedback, I would like for you to touch base with our hotel as I want to make things right and we hope to see you again the next time you are in London.