“Excellent fish & chips”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant consistently serves great fish and chips. They offer halibut and cod, batter is always crispy and they arrive hot. Service is great.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

The fish and chips are the best in town. Flavourful and fresh. The service is good. The decor could be updated. We sat on the patio which was nice in the summertime.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Kingston is home to many stand alone fish & chips places, but this pub hands down is the cities best.

Decent prices & large portions are two of the reasons. The third is perfectly battered big pieces of flakey fish.

This place is popular enough they added a takeout store front separate from the pub.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

It has several kinds of fish. I like all of them.service is friendly and average time wait for food and it is always hot

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I've been going for years with my wife, my parents and friends. The 2 piece Halibut and fries is by far my favorite to get. The burgers are amazing as well. The prices are far. The environment and atmosphere is great to just bring your friends or family. They also have a great selection of beer. The last time I went I tried a Sam Adams that was recommended to me and it was fantastic!