“Amazing cupcakes”

Cupcakes
Ranked #21 of 31 Dessert in Hamilton
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Cupcakes in Westdale Village is a great cupcake shop. Red Velvet is a favourite.
Worth the drive from KW

1  Thank Victoria K

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I needed some cupcakes for my daughter's birthday at Macmaster U but I live 6 hours away. One call to Ann and she had my order ready to go. They even delivered before 9 a.m. because that was the only time that my daughter was available. The cupcakes got A++ ratings from all of her colleagues. The vegan, gluten free ones were a tremendous, delicious hit with her vegan friends.
CUPCAKES IS AN OUTSTANDING BUSINESS WHO DELIVER CUPCAKES AND OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
BRAVO,

1  Thank bbcc1313
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Not really impressed by their cupcakes. I found them kinda dry and the icing was way to sweet. I'm not sure if they were just not fresh or if that's was their recipe.
Staff was nice.

1  Thank Aline B
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

I believe Cupcakes was the original cupcake bakery in town and I have never gone anywhere else for the delectable treat. Always soft, fresh cake with a smooth, creamy buttercream. The lovely assortment of flavours are enticing but my absolute fave is still the double chocolate, oh YUM. I really find it irresistible upon each visit.
Way back in 2007, I had Cupcakes provide individual boxed treats for my small wedding. Red and silver ribbons to match my theme and inside each package, a variation on chocolate and vanilla. What a hit with my guests!
Wonderful place to pop in and treat yourself/family, pick up a hostess gift or plan for an event.
And the friendly, attentive staff are always eager to assist.
A MUST try.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Best cupcakes in the city and always served by friendly staff with a smile! There are so many flavors to choose from- no way you wont be satisfied!