“OUTSTANDING cupcakes and OVER TGE TOP service”
Review of Cupcakes

Cupcakes
Ranked #21 of 32 Dessert in Hamilton
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I needed some cupcakes for my daughter's birthday at Macmaster U but I live 6 hours away. One call to Ann and she had my order ready to go. They even delivered before 9 a.m. because that was the only time that my daughter was available. The cupcakes got A++ ratings from all of her colleagues. The vegan, gluten free ones were a tremendous, delicious hit with her vegan friends.
CUPCAKES IS AN OUTSTANDING BUSINESS WHO DELIVER CUPCAKES AND OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
BRAVO,

1  Thank bbcc1313

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Not really impressed by their cupcakes. I found them kinda dry and the icing was way to sweet. I'm not sure if they were just not fresh or if that's was their recipe.
Staff was nice.

1  Thank Aline B
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

I believe Cupcakes was the original cupcake bakery in town and I have never gone anywhere else for the delectable treat. Always soft, fresh cake with a smooth, creamy buttercream. The lovely assortment of flavours are enticing but my absolute fave is still the double chocolate, oh YUM. I really find it irresistible upon each visit.
Way back in 2007, I had Cupcakes provide individual boxed treats for my small wedding. Red and silver ribbons to match my theme and inside each package, a variation on chocolate and vanilla. What a hit with my guests!
Wonderful place to pop in and treat yourself/family, pick up a hostess gift or plan for an event.
And the friendly, attentive staff are always eager to assist.
A MUST try.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Best cupcakes in the city and always served by friendly staff with a smile! There are so many flavors to choose from- no way you wont be satisfied!

Reviewed 31 July 2015

The red velvet cupcake was moist and topped with a very tasty buttercream frosting, to die for. There is an assortment of cupcakes, and over 100 different toppers you can decorate your cupcake with.Cupcake flavours are lemon, mint, cherry, red velvet, skor , peanut butter, red velvet, chocolate , vanilla to name a few