“Consistently Great Streak”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,492 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2018

My better half and I came here to celebrate an anniversary, which is when I learned that the Keg now accepts Reservations (wish I had known that). Upon arrival we were taken right in and offered a table that was lon a main thoroughfare, we declined the table and the ended up waiting about 20 minutes for a booth. Our lovely and skilled waitress was Morgan L who looked after us very well.
We started off with the Escargot ($11.00), and a glass of red wine ($6.50), I then went with the 12 oz. NY Strip Sirloin Classic ($44.00) that came with a Caesar Salad, Asparagus with amazingly tasty button mushrooms. The NY Strip was perfectly done to order and was absolutely delicious. My better half went with the 8 oz Sirloin Classic ($36.00) that came with all the same fixings as mine. We tasted each others and I must say that I found her Sirloin to be a bit chewy for my taste, but she enjoyed hers. We finished off the meal with Creme Brûlée ($7.00 X2) which was also perfectly done and a very good portion.
So to review, great waitress, great food and an overall enjoyable dinner. The Keg always seems to deliver.

Date of visit: February 2018
3  Thank David B

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I have never been to the keg before and it was a great experience. The service was friendly and quick despite us being a walk-in on a Saturday night.

Our steaks were delicious and we both enjoyed our meals.

It was busy and the environment was pretty loud which is my only complaint. Didn't stop me enjoying myself however.

1  Thank erinf433
Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was a busy night. We had reservations, however had to wait about 20 minutes for a table. There were six in our group and unfortunately one of the meals was missed. The manager came to our table to apologize and compensated for the missed meal. The meals were excellent.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank mariposa19
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Want a treat ? This is an excellent Keg location. The staff are on the ball, friendly and foid was nothing but excellent. Exceeded by expectations. Would definitely recommend this location.

2  Thank John V
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Can’t say enough wonderful things about this restaurant. We decided to celebrate my Mother’s 90 th Birthday there so needless to say we wanted this evening to be perfect. There were eight of us all together. Ranging in ages from 22 to 90. Everyone had the greatest experience. We all enjoyed our food, which was cooked to perfection and the flavours were not sort of Devine. The staff were perfessional and service was excellent. Would definitely return.

2  Thank samdavis56