“Best Greek”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Downtown Hamilton
Neighbourhood: Downtown Hamilton
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Literally the best Greek place in Hamilton (/ever)
The guys that work there are always super friendly, I am pretty sure it is a family owned place.

Recommendations:
- Greek Salad with Chicken (they are not afraid of putting heap loads of feta on everything so if that isn't you're cup of tea let them know in advance.
- Greek fries - basically fries, feta and tzatziki

Love everything, go check it out sometime

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I go to Tony's at least once or twice a week (it's close to my office) when I want a quick, delicious, healthy lunch -- with a dose of friendly chatter. There are always at least two members of the family behind the counter -- usually the brothers -- bantering, laughing and serving up grilled Greek with huge smiles. I usually opt for the small Greek salad with chicken souvlaki on top. Watch their noses wrinkle when you ask them to reduce the feta or hold on the olives -- "it's not a Greek salad with the cheese and olives!!" They also offer gyros, burgers and awesome fries. Prices can't be beat.

The place is modest but lately I've been eating my lunch there instead of rushing back to the office to consume it over the keyboard. This is a great local spot and a nice pick me up in the middle of the day.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Fresh and made to order souvlaki served in a warm pita oozing with Tzatziki sauce......for a cheap price too. Best I ever had and they are so friendly there!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

It's been about two years since I have been here, I used to go here weekly either for a cheap sub or Gyro/greek salad. Quality was always good and price was excellent.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

My go to is the Greek Salad with Chicken Slovaki (sp) and lots of taziki (sp) and hot sauce. I get the large, and when you take it home and put it in a bowl, it is the biggest salad you have ever seen. It's always fresh and crisp, and the chicken cooked perfectly. The dressing, taziki and their olives set it apart!