“UsGuys”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Downtown Hamilton
Neighbourhood: Downtown Hamilton
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Food was great! I had the beef & shrimp with lemon grass. Prices were very reasonable. 2nd visit and both food & service were consistent. Atmosphere is simple and clean. We recommend.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Food is delicious and cheap. Definitely, recommend to anyone who wants to try Vietnamese food.
I recommend number 468, you can never go wrong! Also recommend the avocado/mango milkshake.

1  Thank AghaMatic
Reviewed 26 February 2018

This review is for the location at Upper James and Mohawk. I guess that the service is so poor it doesn't even come up in a search here. Walked in to celebrate a family member's birthday. It was a Friday evening and the place was not teaming with people (that should have been a red flag). With that said, we still stood around forever to get served. We were ushered to a seat after about 15 minutes waiting and wondering what was happening. The waiter came and took the orders and there was no offer of water or drink while we wait. waited for what seemed to be forever before a server stumbled by with the food. We started the meal and almost in unison said "we should not be here". We never got pass about 5 mouthfuls we all looked at each other and said lets go. We called for the tab, paid the bill and left the table decked with the plates of food. It was greasy, salt, blaah...someone would have to chain me up to get me enter that establishment again. I cant find anything good to say about this establishment...which is bad, I always try and find at least one positive thing to say, but I couldn't find anything.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Overcooked and flavourless. Left most of it. Bland and unapealing. Just awful sludge. The tea was OK.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Food was delicious - it was our first time eating at this establishment - decor was what we expected. Food came quick after ordering. Like it so much we picked up two entrees the very next day.