* Flawless looking restaurant
* Beautiful dim ambiance
* Incredible tasting food
* Extremely nice, kind, and welcoming family staff
* Unique candy bowl dessert which must be seen
* Price of food is acceptable for the high quality
* Variety on the menu
* Always well cooked (never would you need to worry about the sea food being undercooked)
* Menu does not change often
If you are visiting Hamilton or live in Hamilton or a nearby area, this restaurant is without a doubt a must try. It is quite beautiful and the food is made with love. It is great for a fancy night out with the family or with your loved one. You will not regret eating here. (I must recommend the shrimp cocktail to start--I have been all over the world eating shrimp and I have never tasted anything as good as Shakespeare's shrimp cocktail).
Safe travels and have a wonderful dinner :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.