“Taken out for dinner by friend of the family”

La Spaghett Italian Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 1,391 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My wife & i were taken out for dinner by a dear friend to one of her favourite restaurants the La Spaghett Italian Restaurant. This restaurant is very quaint and small located in a strip mall it is extrememly busy and you must have a reservation at all times in order to be served. There menu set up is quite unique. You order the type of pasta that you want and then the type of sauces, and toppings. There is a very wide choice of both and definitely will fulfill whatever your favourite combination is. The service was excellent the food was served hot and nicely presented. The overall menu is pricey a glass of wine starts at $10.00 but you will not be disappointed because the quality is excellent. Because of the menu setup it is difficult to recommend any particular dish. All our choices were excellent I had the hot sausage with spicey sauce and penne pasta my wife had the linguine with Alfredo and our neighbor hat the Milano sauce on penne pasta. If you love Italian food this resatauant is definitely one to try.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

A tiny, intimate restaurant perfect for a romantic dinner, celebration, or just a fantastic meal out! The food is amazing, with a variety of entrees, sauces and pasta to choose from, as well as salads and soup. Hot bread on every table, a good selection of wines, and a surprise dessert if they catch on you are celebrating! Excellent staff and service - make sure you have a reservation!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

It is a small restaurant. The food was really amazing. The service was great. And the price was good too.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

6 of us had a wonderful meal on Saturday evening.
We called in for a reservation and it was well handled.
When we arrived, our table was ready.
Drinks, appetizers and entrees were all excellent.
The warm bread and garlic butter were a delicious treat!
The server Bradley was excellent and we all enjoyed ourselves thoroughly!
I recommend the restaurant for anyone looking to enjoy a very tasty dinner.
The meals we had were all of excellent quality and good portion size.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Came here to celebrate mother's day with two special ladies. There were 5 of us and we each tried different entrees. I had a plate of spaghettini with chicken and a nice tomato sauce. Another member of our group had the sea food pasta with white sauce. He really liked it and I was jealous that I did not have it too. My wife had a feta pasta dinner. The others enjoyed their meals as well. The restaurant is very cosey and you need a reservation on special occasions . I would recommend this restaurant and will return.