US$163
US$155
  • Pool
US$221
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$124
Budget Inn 2000(Hamilton)
US$78
US$69
TripAdvisor
All reviewsupper jamesnice courtyardturtle jackspaul mitchellsmall poolbed was very comfortablestayed two nightsswiss chaletbusy streetfront desk staffpool and hot tubstarbucks coffeethe check in processclose to the airportlong weekendshort stayfantastic hotel
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful suite with my daughter. Upgraded quiet room in a corner unit. Super clean. Friendly staff. Updated hotel. Will stay here again. Many amenities, pool and whirlpool. B istro cafe with lots of options and Starbucks coffee and tea.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GMCYH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton,, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear TanyaDion,

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the upgrade.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Booked on line for our anniversary getaway.
We had friends coming from USA
Made arrangements to meet up for dinner and celebrate.
Booked with booked.com
out in all my info received confirmation for our suite.
I booked with my Visa debit card with no problem ,there was a disclaimer that the hotel could ask for a deposit on top the the cost of the room, which was no problem!
Arrived at the hotel just after 3 pm May 20,2018.
Walked into a very nice lobby and went to front desk told the lady we were here to check in.
She wasn’t very nice to start not welcoming at all.
Gave her my Id and card.
Hubby then walked in she said sternly we don’t take that kind of
card, I said I’ve never had a problem before, I explained that I was informed about taking a deposit, she then went in to say we don’t take that card.
No I’m sorry no smile no concern.
What was the real problem
Was it that I was a nicely dressed white woman and my black hubby in track pants as I picked from Work and with the drive and check in time we wanted to start out celebrating. I don’t know for sure if that I as her thoughts but it sure felt that way.
We felt that this female (Blonde)
Has no compassion or customer service.
I was so upset and cried in my car for 10 mins before driving to The Hamilton Crown plaza.
They took my card with no hesitation.
Our night was perfect
beautiful suite, clean and well looked after hotel.
Customer service was amazing , friendly.
Our friends came for dinner We showed them around the hotel they loved here as well and booked they’re next trip.
Thankfully the Hamilton Plaza was a wonderful experience and We would definitely recommend you look into this hotel before you book with Courtyard Marriott Hamilton.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Makaveliblue
GMCYH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton,, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Makaveliblue,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am sorry to hear of the disappointing interaction you had while trying to check in. Unfortunately, we are having a technical issue with accepting Visa Debit Cards and they are not able process in our system. We are looking into having this resolved as soon as possible. I will share your feedback with our team to ensure these types of situations are handled in a more professional manner in the future. Once again please accept my apologies.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at this location my times over the years and have never had a bad experience. Staff are very helpful. Good value for the money especially if your catching a flight out of the Hamilton airport

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear G D,

Thank you for your review and your continued loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This hotel is modern and updated. Plenty of parking. Free coffee in the lobby. If you do stay here, ask for a room that's not by an exit door. The door slams and makes a lot of noise. The king bed we stayed in was very comfortable and the room was a decent size. We did have an issue though with our room during our stay.

When we checked in, one of the housekeepers checked to make sure our room was ok and clean to move into. She came back and said it was ok. When we walked in, the room had an overwhelming smoke smell. We had to get somewhere so told the front desk on our way out and said we would discuss when we got back. When we got back, we told the front desk we wanted to change rooms. The hotel was full and there were no rooms to change to. We understood, and spent the night in the smoky room. The next morning, I brought up the smoky room and we were offered a little bit off our bill. In my opinion, we shouldn't have to pay to stay in a smoke filled room at all when the room was non-smoking (and had a sign on the door to that affect). I asked some questions, and the desk attendant had to keep going back and forth between me and the manager in a back room. The manager never did come out and talk with us. The desk attendant did everything she could and was very courteous. I'm just disappointed in the lack of detail the housekeeping staff has and they need some retraining. In addition, the manager did not seem to be very concerned with our issue.
Poor leadership at this hotel. We will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the doors that exit the building.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank widget_99
GMCYH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton,, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear widget_99,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this feedback. I am so sorry to hear of the service issues you experienced while staying with us. I have shared this feedback with our team.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Nice place to stay everyone friendly .Went down for a consultation with the doctor.Van service to hospitals 24 /7.Will be staying in June for my surgery. Bar and restaurant excellent You will like your stay there..

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Taraly,

Thank you for your review. We looking forward to welcoming you again in June.