“Terrible Service”

Add it.
Baskin Robbins
Ranked #28 of 32 Dessert in Hamilton
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I went to purchase six gift certificates for my grand children. My server to me that I would have to purchase each one separately and also pay separately.l was buying six at 20 dollars each and said that I
Wanted one transaction on my
Credit card. She told me that
They have to do the transaction six times.After the second transaction a third was tried and
Declined. It wasn't my credit
Limit but the card was signaled
As fraud being used over three
Times with the same amount.
Knowing that I had only paid for
Two gift cards I was given three.
Over two hours on the phone with master card I explained
What had happened and my card
Was reinstated. The next morning l called Baskin Robbins
And spoke to the manager. She told me that the server was wrong and could she do for me.
Make it Wright was my answer.
She asked if I can come in and I
Said yes.i arrived not looking
Happy and she realized that it was me. I had three. Gift cards in
My hand and said that I only paid
For two. She took the cards and tried the first. It came up not valid.the second card was valid
The third card NOT Valid
I had a receipt showing that three were paid for.knowing that
My credit card had gone through only twice I asked how even a paid for card was not valid .
The manager said she was sorry and she would do six cards
Correctly and of course could be
Paid for with one transaction
She told me that I owed Sixty dollars and I said that I owed eighty. Remember that I only had
Paid for two the day before
She said thank-you and set the
Credit card machine for eighty
Dollars . Guess what happened
The master card was recognized
And again fraud I trough eighty
Cash at the manager and left with my receipt. Now back on the phone with master card
Another hour and a half with their fraud department . Finally
My card was again reinstated
This was the Thurs before good
Friday. Will I ever go back to
Baskin Robbins? No no no
Please don't support them

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Was driving home from a restaurant when my wife had a craving for ice cream. Decided to stop in at Baskin Robbins for our favourite ice cream , Maui Brownie. It is so good we even were drawn to it this evening even though we are on a diet this week. We were bad but the ice cream was great. The staff were very friendly and fun to talk to. Some times you need to spoil yourself with a treat. Baskin Robbins will help you. Enjoy.

1  Thank johnnyb2
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Too many favorites to mention them all! Still the best ice cream and hot fudge sauce to die for! Can buy hand packed tubs to take home or just enjoy cones and sundaes.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Baskin Robbins, a famous ice cream chain that doesn't disappoint!

You have 31 flavours to choose from! You have flavours for the kid's palette to the adult's!

They update their flavours too, so there is usually something new to try every once in a while.

It's a very family-friendly place, staff is great, parking is fantastic because it's a big parking lot.

It's a must try if you have not yet!