“Finally found it!!”

Nam Thanh Restaurant
Ranked #422 of 1,476 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Same owners as the former Cambridge location, it has now moved here. This place has the best vietnamese food!!! The pad thai is the best i have had at over 20 different places, tom yum soup is very good and full of fresh ingredients. You cant go wrong!!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The food is fantastic. Everything I have ever ordered has been delicious and I have frequented the restaurant many times. The Pho, Pad Thai, shrimp rolls, mango salad are all phenomenal! A must try restaurant. When you walk in just seat yourself. The service is okay, but the food is well worth it! Pay cash, small business owners appreciate not having to pay the % to use credit cards.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Joined a work associate here for lunch. It was nothing special. It needs a good cleaning or renovation which I think is in the works. My chicken noodle soup was ok only. Spring rolls did not impress me and were quite expensive. Would I go back? Maybe after the renovation.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with a business colleague for a quick lunch. There was no one to greet us at the entrance. The server motioned for is to sit anywhere. It took quite a long time for the server to bring over menus and then it took a long time for him to take our order. On a positive note, the food arrived quickly and it tasted delicious. I would go back for the food, however they really need to improve the service.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here before and was a bit disappointed but found the food and service greatly improved. Plenty of seating and parking. Good menu choices.