“The restaurant and bar area have a great atmosphere, it looks great,”
Review of Radius

Radius
Ranked #29 of 1,476 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$8 - US$36
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Augusta
Transit: HSR stop immediately in front of restaurant on James Street. Hamilton GO station one block North.
Description: Radius offers handcrafted foods prepared by our Chop Canada winner Chef Carter and features the fresh produce and fine meats of many local farmers including our very own Radius Farms in Carlisle. We are thrilled to be able to serve you in a lovingly restored historic building once occupied by Isaac Buchanan, one of Hamilton's great innovators of the 1800's. Our space features original 16' tin ceilings and exposed brick and is adorned with artwork from Hamilton's great artist community. In the summer our multilevel patio with a natural stone waterfall and lush plants creates an oasis in the heart of Hamilton to escape to. We are pleased to host your next special event including corporate affairs, special occasions and weddings. At Radius we love local and we hope you do too!
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have been there about 5 times, once with a large group of 20 people, Dan looked after us and the service was excellent.
My friends and I were there on a warm summer night. We sat in a boot outside, we were a little tight, but again great service and food.
They should have another fish choice on the menu other, like maple mustard grilled salmon, check the menu at Kees Grille in Boca Raton, Florida
Should have more vegan choices

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Went to Radius with 4 families. The atmosphere was fantastic, the food was superb two thumbs up! Our servers where great and very knowledgeable about the menu. I will definitely be back. Next time just couples so we can take advantage of the club. So much fun! Thanks Radius

Reviewed 28 August 2018

From the moment we arrived we could tell this wasn't your average place. The vibe and atmosphere was very unique, warm and staff very friendly and attentive. The food was outstanding as well as the presentation, the steak menu was amazing. If you get a chance to hang out on the huge back outdoor patio area I highly recommend it on a great summer evening. We will definitely be back again as we have added this restaurant to our frequent list of places going forward.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

If you are looking for great food, great service, and a great time Radius is the place you need to go. I have been here several times and each time the restaurant has not disappointed. The service has been amazing, the staff makes you feel welcome and answer any questions you may have. The menu has an option for any type of appetite and best part of all is that everything tastes great. My favorite part of the restaurant is the Steaks. I am a huge steak eater and also can be very picky at times yet still every time I have a steak here it is amazing. I would recommend this restaurant to every one I talk to. You can really tell that the main focus of this restaurant is the customer.
Definitely will not get tired of coming here.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

the service and food were quite terrible at this restaurant. My wife and I were there for a friends birthday, not knowing too much about the restaurant I wanted to play it safe with my food choice, so I went with the wings and my wife had the steak. The sauce that came with the wings was some kind of bbq and it was inedible, had a few bites and left the entire plate. My wifes meal was even worse, such a terribly presented steak plate we couldn't believe it, and it stunk of garlic. She tried eating and also ultimately left the plate half eaten. If the place was cheaper then I wouldn't care about making a review. I feel most of these reviews which make this place seem better than what it is are extremely misleading. The one thing I agree with is the atmosphere. If you want to go somewhere with great decor and youre having drinks than okay. If you're looking for food? avoid this place.

Lisa M, Owner at Radius, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We take these reviews very seriously and we will meet with our Chef and GM immediately. The steak menu has been getting rave reviews and it does come with garlic butter or options on different sauces. The chicken wings must have been a special as these are not on our main menu. We would like to email you or discuss the service and food with you if you don't mind to ensure this does not happen again. Can you email me at lisa@radius.ca? I'm one of the owners and I hate negative reviews as our customers are everything to us and make our business! We are truly sorry, and I hope that you will give us a second chance.