“Local go to”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

This is a great little place with lots of options to choose from. We went for breakfast and the eggs Benedict was made to perfection! The hollandaise sauce was spot on. The salmon bagel was stacked. Portions were large, prices were right and service was great.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here the night before, and we returned for breakfast: Greek salad and omelets with the trimmings.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Honestly cooking with multiple choices on the menu. Nice atmosphere- easy dining style. Very popular with all ages in the neighbourhood plus great for students at the local university. Good prices and large portions.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Good food and good service as usual . Never disappointed so far A bit busy over weekend though .

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Went with my teenage daughter for breakfast prior to a campus tour at nearby McMaster University. I had the regular 3 egg breakfast which was absolutely delicious. My daughter loved the chocolate chip pancakes. Staff were friendly and attentive. They kept my coffee mug topped up without me having to ask. Best breakfast I've had for a long time. Highly recommended.