“My Hair's home!”

Silk
Ranked #637 of 1,276 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 December 2014

My head has been visiting Silk for 4 years now. Between Becky and Dorothy-my hair gets compliments. Dorothy saw me through the stages of growing out my dyed head to a lovely grey. It was tough going for awhile but I am very happy. There are wonderful young women and I am grateful for their skills.

Reviewed 17 March 2011

We went to Silk with some trepidation. We're from NY and eat great Asian, including Thai, all the time. We were delighted with the place. Cozy and unpretentious, the menu is traditional Thai, but has a great twist in an option to get a "platter" of food. We shared a curry platter for 2, which included 3 different curries - chicken, beef and seafood, mild, medium and hot. The sauces were delicious and appropriately spiced, the ingredients fresh, portions ample. And this was the least expensive dinner we had in Bermuda. Loo9king forward to returning on our next trip to the island.

1  Thank cather