“Dinner before a show.”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Myself, my daughter and her partner went for an early dinner before we went to a 7.30 show.
I had never been to this establishment prior to this visit, and cannot understand why I hadn't. It is an extremely good restaurant, small with a nice ambiance, the food and service is top notch.
We all chose the Caesar salad as our starter, which was excellent. I had the Provencal herb crusted rack of lamb which were the best I had ever had, my daughter Cajun chicken quesadillas and her partner had Tiger shrimp linguine and both enjoyed their food immensely. We highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank CroftKid

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here. We were a little skeptical after hearing about portion sizes. Well either the people that posted were wrong or this place corrected the issue. Portion size was good and food was great. Would highly recommend this place to try. Atmosphere was small and quaint and perfect for a date.

3  Thank Dwayne H
Reviewed 27 October 2015

tried the apps, an entree, dessert and a glass of wine. Still left hungry.
Nothing special about this place and the service wasn't great either.

1  Thank fokopsanda
Reviewed 22 October 2015

The food is ok . Nothing to write home about but well presented and good service . The problem is the portion sizes . Stingy portions . We order the Prix Fix which comes with appetizer , entree and dessert . The portions of everything is so small you leave hungry and we are not big eaters .

1  Thank johnny46915
Reviewed 28 September 2015

A friend and I went for a girls dinner and we both had the steak frites, it was done perfectly and had amazing flavour. They were really nice and it was perfect atmosphere if you want a quiet dinner with some loved ones. I dessert was just as good, a flourless lava cake that made the meal.

2  Thank Lindsay W