“I love love this place”
Review of Atmosphere Cafe

Atmosphere Cafe
Ranked #9 of 418 Restaurants in Guelph
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bistro style cafe serving fresh food prepared daily. Gourmet sandwiches, thin crust artisanal pizzas. French Farmhouse inspired entrees. Housemade desserts & soups. Features focus on seasonal ingredients. Full bar selection. Craft Beers, premium wines (nine by the glass), innovative cocktails. Bourbons, whisky & scotch. Chill vibe, funky atmosphere. Open 11am till late.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I just love this very warm and cozy place. beautiful stone walls and pretty arts on it.
I usually order the Goat-cheese/spinach pizza. This is very tasty. got some dried fruits on it as well. Crust is thin so you don't feel guilty about wobbling down so much food.
My second choice is the Club sandwich and a small side of salad and a mystery carrot-like dressing that is to die for. All my friends have ordered several other food on the menu and they have all raved about them...so i would say-feel free to order anything that catches your fancy
The owner is very attentive without being too pushy or too friendly.
The chef (with the beard) is so attentive and cooks well...obviously (sexy too)
Service is quick but you might want to give extra time during lunch time as the place is crowded.
I am not a beer drinker so cant comment on that but they carry lots of Virgin drinks and exotic coffee/latte/tea.
It can be a bit pricey especially since you will want to tip generously after such yummy food...I love this place

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The name says it all. If you want to sit down and enjoy a high quality dining experience with a unique atmosphere, you will not be disappointed. Excellent quality food, great alcohol, beautiful European style patio. Come for lunch and enjoy the amazing club sandwich and salad which rivals none in the world.

As a world traveler who has been to over 45 countries, I can say this is a place I would keep coming back to no matter what country I am in, and would bring fellow travelers to. If you come to Guelph, go to Atmosphere. The quality of ingredients and style of patio has always made me feel as though I was back in Europe. Truly exceptional. Worth every penny and more.

The owner Nicole and her brother Michael are lovely people, and always do their best to make you feel at home. Laura and Bianca are wonderful servers who truly make you feel relaxed so you can enjoy yourself while you savour your meal. Chef Shawn creates an amazing menu, and will always have a chat with you if you take the time to ask him about the roof! A creative genius.

Just don't get too drunk like I did, and say something to sous-chef Scotty that he may misunderstand, he will not be too forgiving, one strike and you're out!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I've been here many times - it is a treasured place in Guelph. I have a lot of favourites on the menu. The home made soups are excellent, there are great salads and sandwiches, and the desserts are not to be missed. But I just had to write after enjoying the Korean BBQ pizza! Wow! What a great idea for a pizza. It was absolutely delicious. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

A cold draught pale ale and the butchers block at this place was the best lunch I have had in sometime!

Some friends arrived and sat beside me so we shared some dishes. The ultimate burger looked amazing and tasted even better! The garlic aioli and spicy crispy onions added some real kick to the tender juicy burger!
I love the pizzas! Even the gluten free crust was good ( I love gluten! ) It was a simple tomato basil pizza with several cheeses. Yum!
A highlight was to see Kissmeyer Nordic Pale Ale on tap! I don't know of another Guelph restaurant that has this! It was very cold and very delicious and required another round for myself and the neighbouring table! :)

All in all the service was fast and very friendly, the food delicious and the beer frosty, cold and delightful!

I also highly recommend Atmosphere for their excellent selection of wine, beer & spirits too!

And they're nice people!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I have eaten at this place for years and bring guest from out of town for lunch often.
The service is always great and if the food takes a while I don't mind because it's such a great place to sit and chat. The tiny kitchen does an unbelievable job keeping up to orders.
All the wait staff are more than friendly, accommodating and welcoming.

My husband and I have tried almost everything they have to offer and have yet to be disappointed they even have features on occasion which we always make a point of trying, the last one being Pork Wellington with blueberry sauce. Very delicious indeed. The lamb shank is really my go too dinner and is always prepared well.
The other enjoyable thing is their drink offerings. They have a great wine list and many cocktails with something for everyone unlike other restaurants who cater to what the going fad is.

If you are in town you should try this restaurant to relax and saviour good quality creative food served by professional friendly wait staff. If you're in a rush go to Boston Pizza or any of the many places of that caliber.