“No idea why this place is so busy, so expensive it is ridiculous”
Review of Cora's - CLOSED

Cora's
Price range: US$0 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Went to Cora's for first time ever, will never be back. Place was so crowded and loud, tables so close together, no ambiance, slow service, food was OK but bill was $80 for 3 breakfasts !!!! I have no idea how this place is so busy and still even open. I can't say I have ever been to such an overpriced restaurant before, shocked at the final bill. Daughter says one in Waterloo is nicer, guess I'll never know!!!! Lots of other nice little independent restaurants and other chains offering way better food and value. I know I am not the only one thinking this way too, heard from others after I shared my experience there.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We came to Cora's today with family as we were looking for something different for breakfast. Cora's has a lot of different items on its menu and most of them include fresh fruit of some kind. What's also nice as they seem to address all age groups, there's items for kids and teens and many classic breakfast items but almost all have the fresh fruit, I guess that's the differentiation with this place. Other less typical menu items include fresh waffles and crêpes. There is definitely a price to be paid for the healthier breakfast, question is, is it worth it. I'm not sure, you can decide for yourself if you choose to try it out.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

This is the place to have a healthy breakfast ... fresh fruit with excellent waffles and good coffee is a great way to start your day. The service staff are courteous and fast.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Crepes were the best with variety choices of flavours. I think the atmosphere was great and really a family-minded breakfast place in town!

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I fell in love with Cora's the first time I went to Montreal. I was really happy when they started opening restaurants in Ontario. I love their food and all the fresh fruits they serve.