“Freshest food”

Price range: US$0 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 May 2016

I fell in love with Cora's the first time I went to Montreal. I was really happy when they started opening restaurants in Ontario. I love their food and all the fresh fruits they serve.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I really want to like this place as the menu appeals to me and my kids like it a lot
but after literally dozens of attempts to just get hot cooked food i give up
They cant cook the home fries or bacon beyond lightly cooked at best and i simply dont like bacon, bagels or potatoes that arent at least cooked, preferably well done. Not too much to ask i dont think

Reviewed 17 April 2016

We turned up early Sunday as the competition (50's and Angels, both on the opposite side of the street) usually have queues for seating and we had heard Cora was a cut above. Our visit to Angels the previous day was basically a grease fest, so when we noticed the open cooking area with plenty of skillets and no deep fat fryer in sight we thought 'great', bring it on! No line-up, only two tables in use. I ordered the Rosemary Sunday which came with two blueberry pancakes, sadly not cooked through, bacon, cold, eggs, cold, potatoes, pleasantly roasted, warm, but the bigger chunks were cold in the middle. The other dish ordered came with onions even though mushrooms had been requested, so it went back, then when it was returned it was my partners turn to experience the cold eggs and bacon and he described some of the items on his plate as 'almost chilled' !! MEGA DISAPPOINTED CORA. We never mentioned it to the server. I didn't get the chance- she took my plate away before I had finished probably because my partner had cleared his plate quickly trying to eat it before it got any colder. to cap it all off it was 50% more expensive than 50's Diner. We won't be back which is a shame because the menu beats the competition hands down.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

April 1, 2016 9am Friday Morning Breakfast
The restaurant was relatively empty and plenty of parking in a big lot in a plaza area.
Has free Wi-Fi.
Greeted immediately upon entry by a friendly warm smile.
CLEANLINESS is an issue! The men's washroom, although seemingly clean, is coated with dust; which made me take a closer look inside the main restaurant area and of course it was the same. All the wall shelves, ledges, decorations, etc need to be cleaned as there's a layer of dust clearly visible, if you're tall enough to see like me. I hope the kitchen is cleaner than this.
My wife said the woman's washroom is sub-par. There was a very strong urine odour and it was not clean. The floors were dirty, especially the grout, as were the toilets. The general area is cleaned but lots of dirt in the corners and cleaning was not thorough. They need new cleaners. Disappointing.
Seating is very comfortable and clean.
Coffee is very good!!
Food is what we always come for! My April 89 and my wife's eggs Benedict with Brie and mushrooms was fantastic!
The ONLY reason I gave no more than 2 stars is the lack of cleanliness; Staff need to do a much better job.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

We are usually patrons of the Cora's in Brantford, but because of consistently careless service and food preparation there, we have switched to Cora's in Cambridge. This means we visit less often, but it is truly a better experience.

The restaurant was clean and tidy. The service from our male server (I wish I could remember his name!) was outstanding. We have some dietary issues which were all accommodated correctly, both by our server and the kitchen. This is very much appreciated! Our server was upbeat and friendly, and very attentive, even though the restaurant was quite busy.

The food arrived hot and fresh. We had 2 Crepe Omelets and a regular omelet, which were all prepared and presented very nicely. The fruit was fresh here, which was one of the reasons we stopped going to the Brantford location. The additional sides that we ordered were also delicious.

As usual, Cora's is a little on the expensive side for breakfast, but I don't mind paying it if the food is good and the fruit is fresh.

Once each year, during the Christmas season, we indulge someone who provides us great service, with a great tip, at the discretion of my children! Our server here was their choice, and I couldn't have agreed more! We left it on the table as a surprise for him with a little note wishing him a Merry Christmas, and when he saw it and came over to where we were paying and thanked us. We could see that it made this friendly, young man's day! :)