All reviews front desk free wifi attending a wedding large bathroom salt water pool fridge and microwave hotel chain very nice hotel up to date bed was very comfortable buffet breakfast walk in shower convenient location off the highway coffee maker business trip spg
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I arrived late in the evening from a business meeting in London, ON and was greeted and checked in by an attractive, and courteous woman who genuinely wanted to know how my day had gone. She made me feel welcomed and appreciated. Its been more than two years since my last stay at this hotel and although I no longer enjoy an SPG Platinum status, nothing about the check-in process has changed. To my surprise, in my room, there were chocolate truffles and a hand-written 'Welcome back' card from the hotel's Sales Manager, Jenny Tu, waiting for me. A clean room, clean hallways, clean gym with state-of-the art equipment and yes...still the best omelette I've tasted all contributed to another outstanding experience. Kudos to Soodesh for maintaining a level of excellence.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Carine A, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience at the Four Points Cambridge Kitchener hotel and for your kind words.

We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay and joyed our services and features. Our main goal is to always exceed our guests expectations, and we are glad we did! :) I will definitely share your review with the team.

Thank you again and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I was in Cambridge for my father's funeral and due to limited space at my brothers house, he booked us 4 nights accommodation.

The first day my daughter sent away the housekeeper because we were getting ready to go to the funeral, so I phoned down to front desk to say that we did want the room cleaned but after we had left. We came back from an emotionally exhausting day approx 10:30 pm and found the room as we had left it. I phoned the front desk....they sent someone that indicated she didn't know what we wanted her to do!

We were there for 3 nights and every day the housekeeping staff thought we were checking out and would know on the door to see if we were leaving.

Every day our digital keys would deactivate 2 - 3 times .. we kept having to go down to front desk because housekeeping staff didn't have the consideration to tell us that all we had to do was phone from the elevator phone and a key would be brought to us.

I found this hotel staff and management to be totally incompetent. The front desk didn't know their business...the housekeeping staff wasn't being communicated with. The building was cheaply constructed...the doors had be gaps and all the noise from the hall could be heard in the room...I told the manager...all this would require is a door sweep; but that suggestion was brushed off.

Sheraton 4 Points exudes low quality here and one might as well save their money and go to a less expensive hotel in this town.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Hotel Staff was very friendly. Hotel was nice and clean. Restaurant in the hotel was good. There are other restaurants close by. Indoor pool is small, not really adult sized. Does have a small fitness center. I plan to stay here again on my next trip.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice. Not a lot of good scenery in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Bryant,
Thank you for choosing the Four Points Cambridge Kitchener hotel during your trip to Cambridge.
It great to hear that you had a good stay and enjoyed our services and features.
Cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this location multiple times for business, the hotel is always very clean, staff are very helpful and friendly. The rooms are a generous size and have all the amenities you'd need; bar fridge, microwave, iron and all the necessary bathroom toiletries.

The location isn't the best if you don't have a car, with a car you have easy access to the 401 as well has hwy 7 & 8.

The only draw back to this hotel is the elevators, they're quite possibly the slowest elevator I've ever been on.

Definitely a great place to stay, highly recommended

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Peter,
Thank you so much for taking your time to review the Four Points Cambridge Kitchener hotel.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our features.
Also, thank you for your comment about the elevator. We will take a look on how to improve it.
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I stayed at this hotel between Kitchener and Cambridge this spring while attending a wedding in the area.

The hotel were kind enough to allow an early check-in at 12 noon at no extra cost so getting ready for the event was seamless.

I had a double queen room which was massive. The bed was extremely comfortable, the air conditioner efficient and quite and the bathroom superb with a shower you could have fitted four people in let alone one!

I took the buffet breakfast the following day. That certainly took away any edge the festivities had left the night before. The menu was valid and plentiful and, most importantly, delicious.

Price wise my room was $119 plus tax so $130CDN so value for money in my view.

Location couldn't be better, it's straight off the main highway into Kitchener from the 401.

Recommended.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Carine A, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your experience at the Four Points Cambridge Kitchener hotel.
We are glad to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed our services, amenities, and location.
Our main goal is to always exceed our guests expectations, so we feel really happy when we do so. :)
Hope to see you again soon!