“A Hidden Gem!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I went out to supper with 3 friends on St Patrick's Day. We had started off going to Emma's Back Porch but it was full so we went upstairs the The Water St. Cooker. It was fantastic!. The view of the Lake is spectacular. So pretty. Our meals were excellent. I had the Prime Rib, done to perfection, one other had the Ribs, she loved them and the other 2 had the Flank Steak Pasta special also delicious. The service was amazing. Rachel was our waitress and she was great. We will definitely come back here!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We visited on a Saturday night during Taste of Burlington.The meal overall was really good. Our starter was the least favourite, the butternut squash ravioli, it was fried and we weren't expecting that. The menu stated fried sage, so I thought they fried the sage for flavour but the actual ravioli was fried. I probably would not order that again. For our mains my husband ordered the rack of lamb and totally loved it. My son had the prime rib, it was a very large portion, he enjoyed it and I ordered the rainbow trout. My meal was just ok. Each of the mains had vegetables and potatoes, so a good size meal. The dessert was great both my husband and son had the cheesecake and I had the creme brulee which was delicious. The setting of this restaurant is so beautiful, looking out onto the lake. Our server was very good. Overall it was a great dinner in a lovely venue.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Attended for my mother in laws birthday brunch!
Despite being busy, the buffet servers didn’t miss a beat!
All platters and hot stations were topped up always. The selection of items in itself was a win in my books!
The brunch nailed quantity, without sacrificing quality.
Top notch! Can’t wait to return!
Thank you!!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Excellent Sunday Brunch. Choice at buffet very appealing especially the seafood bar and hot options (roast beef and baked ham both done perfectly). We will be back

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This is a very popular venue and getting a window seat overlooking the lake requires much pre-planning and reservations (but it is worth it). We went for Sunday Brunch and every table was taken. The Brunch tables offered quite a good selection of food. There was an omelet station, salads, cold and smoked seafood, seafood chowder/mussel station, meat-carving station (beef and pork), pasta, potatoes, bacon, sausage, Belgian Waffle station and cheese/dessert station. Something for everyone! (Coffee, tea, and orange juice are included too.) Prices are reasonable and they offer adult/children/senior rates. I do know that they serve dinner as well, but I am not sure whether it's buffet too. (Please note that the restaurant is not accessible and is located on the second floor of the building.)

Date of visit: May 2017