All reviewshard boiled eggspool and hot tubroom was cleanan overnight staysausagelots of varietymake your own wafflesfree breakfasthome friesvery pleasant staycomfortable hotelroad noisegood sizebagelshousekeeping staffrecommend this hotelup to date
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We have stayed at this Hotel on different occasions, and found the staff to be extremely friendly. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and the hot breakfast is quite enjoyable. It is located right off the QEW.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBurlington, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thanks for leaving us some feedback, Don. It's always our pleasure having you and we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Pleasantly surprised with this hotel...nice clean room, comfortable bed, good internet, good breakfast....A/C was a little bit noisy bt no more than you would find in any other hotel...all on all a good value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Real L
BWBurlington, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and will be sure to have the HVAC looked at to ensure a more quieter experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We recently stayed Thurs night to Sunday night - Left very early Monday and breakfast was available - The two queen beds were comfortable and the room was cleaned efficiently each day - Enjoyed the breakfast selection - The staff were pleasant and professional - A very enjoyable experience - Would recommend this property to friends -

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
BWBurlington, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're happy to hear you had a nice and comfortable stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Room 326, two night booking: entered hot and stuffy room. Red flag alert. Went to unit control on wall, no power to thermostat.
Phoned front desk. Fd lady says I will look at it.
"I'm the only one working, so you will have to wait."
Fd comes to room, I stated that I want a different room on first contact. She replied,
"I'm sold out, tonight". Enters room checks thermostat. "It must be the battery," she states. I ask, what now? She replied rudely, "you obviously don't want that room, follow me! " as if it is our fault we want room temperature control and did something wrong to demand it. Unbelievable; new room assigned, thank you for your help.
During 40 years of travel, I stated I could count on my one hand how many times we've ever asked for room replacement and don't do this for fun. BW Plus general manager Burlington, ON: do your homework, fix YOUR problems, your brand reputation is at risk.
In the future, we will never stay here again and now will advise guests beware of this property and staff. Your staff must be trained to understand when booking a room that it does include reliable heating and cooling,as we do not live in a third world country. Your guest treatment was unacceptable, unwarranted and degrading. Shame on you and Best Western Plus !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GregS2485
BWBurlington, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

On behalf our entire team, Greg, I sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours for that matter. Best Western's mission statement is to provide each guest with superior customer care and I will address your feedback with all front desk staff. We take great pride in the level of service our management and guests have come to expect from our specific location which makes your comments very concerning to me. Each room is inspected prior to check-in which helps us troubleshoot any maintenance issues such as the one you experienced and again, all of your feedback will be addressed with our management staff to ensure that it never happens again. Again, I sincerely apologize and do hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a superior experience in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Room 118 for 5 nights. The included breakfast is very good with lots of variety and refilled regularly by the staff. The cleaning crew is a disaster. About all that happened is the bed got made every day, sometimes poorly. Shampoo and creme rinse bottles didn't get replaced until we called, even when left laying empty on the edge of sink. The sink didn't get wiped down. Vacuuming didn't get fluff and string off the floor. The pool was broken the whole time we were there. During the last night, I received 2 emails: one was my statement for the stay; the second was confirming my stay for the next 3 nights (I wasn't extending my stay). The room was a good size with a king bed, reading chair, desk and chair. Lots of electrical outlets.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back will be quieter as the highway is in the front and everyone parks out front.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
BWBurlington, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

On behalf of our entire team, I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We never want a guest to leave unhappy and your housekeeping concerns will surely be addressed with our management staff as your description is the complete opposite of our brand standards. Again, I sincerely apologize and do hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a far better experience in the future.