All reviews view of the lake lake ontario spencer smith park waterfront trail front desk staff music festival yogurt bed was comfortable breakfast was included business trip free parking pool and hot tub bulldog beaver kami lakeside keurig
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We loved this hotels location right on the water but there are also restaurants really close by. Great for families. There was some construction we could see out our window but we didn’t hear any noise from it. We enjoyed watching the cranes and it actually served as entertainment for us.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Waterfront H, General Manager at Waterfront Hotel Downtown Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Traveler, thank you for the perfect review . We are very proud of our location and happy you were able to adventure out in Burlington Downtown.The construction cant be stopped but glad that you made the most of it and the noise did not disturb you. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I travelled with another colleague and after check-out we shared our experiences which matched. The reception desk is quite moody towards the guests and never smile. The breakfast buffet was hideous, everything was stale. Also, the hotel is one of the least environmentally friendly I've seen in a while: NON-reusable plastic cups and plates for breakfast and even if you put your towels on a rack/hook, they take and wash them.

Two stars as the rooms were nice and very clean.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Travellight17

Dear Guest. I am so sorry to hear that you and your colleague did not enjoy your stay with us. It is surprising to hear that front desk staff disappointed you and UI will share your feedback with them. Our breakfast is baked fresh in the morning and if you would like to call to discuss directly with me i would love your feedback. I want you to know as well that the plastic plates used on weekends are all 100% biodegradable and go into recycling.Towels should not be taken if hung and i will share this with housekeeping management to ensure our staff is following the green choices. I hope that you will give us another chance when staying in Burlington.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights in June 2017 in what was my first visit to Canada. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were modern and well-equipped. Impossible to find a better location to explore Burlington downtown. On the down side it had limited offers for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Javier250884

Dear Guest:Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Waterfront Hotel. We are happy you enjoyed our location We hope to welcome you back soon! Its always nice to hear the great comments about our staff.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 6 nights while I attended a conference nearby.
The room was newly relocated. Had a lovely view of the water and was clean and well appointed. The bed was super comfy. Being newly renovated the bathroom was nice with no damp or mould.
But....breakfast was dismal! I stay in hotels all over the world and this was one of the worst breakfasts I have had.
Mother’s Day and we were advised breakfast would be served in the ball room due to numbers. Ok. That’s cool. I thought I was in for a real treat. Wrong! Limited food. Paper plates and paper cup and plastic cutlery! I am not joking!!! Who does this?
Next day. Go to the restaurant. Same thing. No fruit, no plain yoghurt, no healthy options at all. I asked about fruit the less than friendly waitress says ‘we have none’ Still paper plates and cups and plastic cutlery.
I opted out, went to the grocery store and ate on my room every other day.
Staff in the hotel were fine. But no one really cared about the breakfast thing. I was handed a business card and told to email the GM.
This was so disappointing. The hotel is lovely. The location is fab. A good breakfast would have topped it off. Bummer

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank PJ L
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

What lovely hotel to staying in top marks staff fantastic and very friendly, hotel room spotless decor is nice location is lovely food service is good, I would stay here again if I was in Canada.
We stay in this hotel as we were attending a friends wedding in the near by restaurant and location was just beautiful

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Waterfront H, General Manager at Waterfront Hotel Downtown Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Waterfront Hotel!. I am happy you enjoyed our location and decor in the rooms. We are very proud to be located Downtown Burlington. We hope to see you again when visiting Canada