All reviews view of the lake lake ontario spencer smith park waterfront trail front desk staff music festival yogurt bed was comfortable breakfast was included business trip free parking pool and hot tub bulldog beaver kami keurig canadian
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

What lovely hotel to staying in top marks staff fantastic and very friendly, hotel room spotless decor is nice location is lovely food service is good, I would stay here again if I was in Canada.
We stay in this hotel as we were attending a friends wedding in the near by restaurant and location was just beautiful

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Waterfront H, General Manager at Waterfront Hotel Downtown Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Waterfront Hotel!. I am happy you enjoyed our location and decor in the rooms. We are very proud to be located Downtown Burlington. We hope to see you again when visiting Canada

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Travelling weekend to weekend with kids it's nice to relax and have a glass of wine or beer with friends. So that we don't disturb those trying to sleep we go to the lobby where we are treated like misbehaved children and are threatened to be fined having a casual drink. Being sarcastically told its last call at 11:30 while the music is loudly pumping out of the nightclub attached we go to our rooms to be kept awake by the bass of thumping music. Not impressed by their treatment of a respectful group of adults! Would not recommend to any teams who enjoy a little down time together o certain the kids are in bed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wilmaandbetty
Waterfront H, General Manager at Waterfront Hotel Downtown Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for taking your time to review your stay at Waterfront Hotel. I am sorry that you felt the staff was disrespectful. We do have laws that don't allow open alcohol in the lobby area and we want to ensure that we follow these. I do apologize it was not handled to your satisfaction. If you choose to stay with us again in the future we can prearrange a room to gather in . Please call me directly for more information or to discuss.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Great hotel, great room and great location. My room was very comfortable, quiet and clean. Nice amenities overall. Breakfast better than average in a nice ambient. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Located on the lake with the Grant St. pier out back and a park alongside make it a nice location. Slight fee for parking. Great pub restaurant next door and walking distance to other great eateries. Enjoy your stay!

Room tip: Had city view on 4th floor, very nice
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Waterfront H, General Manager at Waterfront Hotel Downtown Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for the perfect review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and our location. Please let us know if we can make you a reservations the next time your visiting Burlington.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

+ve:Good location, friendly staff and nice view of the lake.
-ve: service non-existent at breakfast, plastic plates and impossible to have an espresso coffee... in a hotel... No room service available either
All in all good for 1-2 nights if you are passing by, but keep your expectations low

Trip type: Travelled with family
Waterfront H, General Manager at Waterfront Hotel Downtown Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed our location and views of the lake . I am sorry to know that you did not like the breakfast and as well felt they were not there to assist. Unfortunately we do not have an espresso machine at the hotel. It is through guest feedback we can approve our service. I hope you do give us anther chance when visiting Burlington area..

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I can not Thank the staff enough at the hotel. My husband and I and our fur baby needed a room ASAP!!! Renovations started at our home and we couldn’t stay.
Short notice this wonderful pet friendly hotel had a room for us.
A big Thank you to Kami and Shane (Mr Bow Tie)
You will not be disappointed staying at this hotel.
They gave above and beyond.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest. I am so happy that Kami and Shane aka Mr Bow Tie were able to take care of you and I will be sure to pass on your comments to them. Please let us know if we can accommodate you again in the near future. Hopefully the renovations go well!!!.