All reviews room was clean hot tub and sauna boston pizza front desk staff breakfast buffet atrium alloro holidome highway keg gym teams qew hockey maintenance microwave
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Nice comfortable room. Hotel has pleasant restaurant & pub on site with Gym & both indoor & out door pools. Also within easy walk of other restaurants. Two disappointments are no safe in our room and complimentary breakfast not on offer

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
BurlingtonManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

Thank you for writing a review regarding our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed our restaurant and the restaurants nearby as well as our large heated indoor pool. I am sorry that we do not offer in room safes however we do offer safety deposit boxes at the front desk at no charge. As an IHG Brand standard, Holiday Inn's do not offer complimentary breakfast unless you booked a rate that includes breakfast, it is our Holiday Inn Expresses that offer compimentary breakfast. Once again thank you for your feedback and we do hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

My primary client is in Burlington and thus I've spent almost 100 nights here in the past year or so. My first choice, having tried most of them, is the holiday inn.

Front desk staff are by and large awesome. The windows open - they don't at the Hilton down the road and I need fresh (non-recirculated) air. The workout space is more than adequate and clean, the atrium area has great high ceilings, a welcome respite in the winter.

If you are a business traveller, get yourself on the fifth or such floor. Keycard access, generally much quieter. Beds comfy, daily room freshening excellent. Suggest you find somewhere else to eat. The restaurant food is fresh from the freezer, it seems. But for a hotel, and a clean, safe, quiet, healthy nights sleep...first choice.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so glad that our front desk staff are awesome and give you the service you deserve as a guest. We are glad to be your home away from home and look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

The staff were friendly and accommodating, upon discovery of a forgotten toothbrush, we were given one complimentary. The beds were terrific and the pillows were awesome! The room was beautiful and very clean. An environment conducive to a sound nights rest.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
BurlingtonManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Dear Cassie B

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great night sleep and that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Thought the beds are comfy, the hotel needs some serious upgrades: the air conditioning is noisy as hell and the carpet is old. It's ok for no more 1 night. I wouldn't recommend staying long than that. The service is good at the reception.......

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
BurlingtonManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear Marielle2012

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you felt that our hotel needs serious updates as our carpets were complete replaced 3 years ago along with all new vinyl, pictures and lighting. It is important to us that our guest enjoy thier stay and so I do hope that you will stay with us again and hopefully you will get a better feel for this hotel.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Very accessible to the highway. Excellent front desk and restaurant staff. Very helpful and friendly. Large, clean room with fridge and microwave. Good sized desk with two power outlets in desk lamp base. Free Wi-Fi. Power outlets on one side of the bed only and that's a power strip on the floor. I prefer the new style of hotel room that has power outlets on both sides of the bed and mounted on the night stand or on the wall just above the night stands.

Stayed: September 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to hear that our staff and service were excellent. I hope that you will stay with us agian.