All reviews spruce room perfect hosts hot tub welcome relief fellow guests every morning place to stay a wonderful stay home away from home steve lin roseland
Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was my first experience at a B&B outside the US and I really had very little idea of what it would be like, but chose it for its location, price and the amenities of the pool and hot tub.
Steve and Lin are outstanding hosts - they will go out of their way to ensure that you are comfortable. In fact, before I arrived Lin communicated that I would have to change rooms during my stay because of another arrival - this was no problem. Then two more travelers decided to extend their trip by one more day - and Lin accommodated us all! She moved me into their own personal room, which was above and beyond and of course, very comfortable!
Their home is exceptionally clean and inviting. When Steve and Lin tell you to make yourselves at home, they are genuine. Lin provided me with a map of the area and directions to help me get around.
The pool and hot tub are beautiful. There is a full size fridge outside with a pool side "bar" - guests keep their beverages and if you bring snacks or fresh food to enjoy pool side, you can keep it in there. Even though the place was "full" it was never noisy, I rarely ran into any one and maybe saw a few people pool side when I was there.
Breakfasts are great - and Lin is very accommodating with requests.
Some of the others I met had been repeat visitors for YEARS, which tells you something. After two days I knew I would not want to leave at the end of my stay. I met new people, made some friends and my stay was very comfortable. I am traveling back and forth to the area several times this summer and wanted to bring my husband here next time out. Sad to see they had no rooms! Lin told me they are usually booked solid from May through September - it's true!

Room Tip: Maple Room is great for one person - sharing a bath is not a problem as both baths are very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2015

My wife and I arrived as guests and most definitely left as friends. We enjoyed it so much we asked if we could extend our stay and Steve & Lin sorted that all out for us! Sorry Steve lol
We could not speak more highly and no wonder people return hopefully we will also! this is truly a "home from home" we love you guys. Thank you so very much for everything...even putting up with me! We do look forward to meeting up again and will stay in touch .Robert / Debs Ross

Room Tip: Everyone is spectacular in it's own right.
Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Our extended family of 8 stayed at Creekside B&B at the end of June'15. We were treated like family and all our requests and questions were taken care of right away. Owners served us huge breakfasts that helped us get going till dinner time. Pool and hot tub were our favorite - not to mention backyard botanical-garden like setting, so relaxing and beautiful. We came as strangers but left as friends. Thank you, Lin and Steve!

Room Tip: Ground level apartment is very well suited for family with kids (kitchen, living room, bedrooms) direct access to pool and hot tub
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Gosia W
Reviewed 23 June 2015

This will be my first lodging choice whenever i travel to the area in the future. The location is minutes from the 403/QEW, making Downtown, Hamilton, Toronto, and Niagara very accessible. Lin and Steve are phenomenal hosts who provide the most welcoming experience imaginable. Be prepared for comfy beds and hearty breakfasts!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2015

This B&B is perfect setting to feel at home when your away from home. Friendly hosts. Wonderful food. All the comforts. The grounds are beautiful including a pool and hot tub. If you want to adjust the breakfast menu to fit your tastes, Steve and Lin are happy to accommodate.

Room Tip: Adjustments to the breakfast menu is available. Just ask.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Lin and Steve L, Owner at Creekside B&B and Guest Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Thank you so much Myles....we loved having your group stay with us, and hope you have occasion to visit us again one day in the future.
Lin and Steve