“Friday lunch”

20:00
Ranked #58 of 237 Restaurants in Brantford
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Kelseys Original Roadhouse. We're about fresh ingredients prepared in-house always indulging outrageously, never letting a road trip become a guilt trip.
Reviewed 14 February 2020

First time in a while for me as a visitor, but what a great experience. Comfortable pleasant atmosphere, way better than average food and good service all made for a very enjoyable lunch..
Our chicken, beetroot and goats cheese salad was exceptional and the chicken thigh burgers really good, from what was a comprehensive menu.
Keep up these standards Kelsey I will return..

Date of visit: February 2020
RecipeUnlimited, Agency / Consultant at Kelseys Original Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Hi there! We're so glad you enjoyed your last visit to our location! We loved having you and hope to have you back again in the near future!

Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed 28 January 2020

our food was good, but i am pretty sure the waitress didn't smile once, she was rude, and short - she basically had no time for us. she couldn't have been bothered. didn't come back to refill drinks or ask if we were ok...

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Becky N
RecipeUnlimited, Agency / Consultant at Kelseys Original Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Hi Becky, we're really sorry to hear about the service that you received. We want all of our guests to receive the best possible service. Can you please complete our online form at reviews.kelseyssurvey.com
Your reference number is 76020128-BN

Reviewed 6 December 2019

I have had many, many meals at Kelsey’s Restaurants all over Ontario, I have never had a bad meal, it is my go to place.
Went to Kelseys in Brantford tonight, my messy fish sandwich was supreme, service was great but, 75% of the people in the bar at 6 p.m. were 55 plus, including me, the music was suited only to young people.
How about play some middle of the road music that suits everyone until 8 pm until us old folks eat and go home.? We would have stayed for more drinks if the music was better.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank nagromiret
Recipe M, Manager at Kelseys Original Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We continually look for ways to make our guest experience better and we appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 8 October 2019

Basic, boring, overpriced just exactly how a mediocre chain restaurant should be. None of my food blew any of the guests away and our server was mediocre at best. Again, not surprised....it’s just a chain restaurant. Support a mom and pop instead.

Date of visit: September 2019
Recipe l, Manager at Kelseys Original Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please complete our online form at reviews.kelseyssurvey.com
Your reference number is 76021008-T

Reviewed 28 September 2019

My husband and I went to Kelseys Friday evening about 7:45 pm for a late dinner. As soon as we were seated my husband ordered a beer for himself and water for me. It took almost 15 mins for me to get my drink and another 10 for our orders to be taken. We waited longer for our drinks then our meals! My husband had the chilli and compared it to Wendy's/Tim Hortons (it came with a biscuit that he said was a bit stale) and I had a 1/2 pan of nachos. The nachos were good - could have used a bit more cheese though. Our waitress at no time came back to see if our food was okay and at the end of the meal when our plates were removed I was able to get a second glass of water.

There were several empty tables and appeared to have several staff waiting tables so we are unsure as to why service was so slow.

Would not recommend this Kelseys.

Date of visit: September 2019
Recipe l, Manager at Kelseys Original Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2019

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this experience, please fill out the form at: reviews.kelseyssurvey.com reference number 76020928-N