“Service with a smile”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brantford
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Spent a four night stretch for a daughter's swim meet. Very accommodating hotel staff, stocked the coffee/tea station promptly, manager helped my daughter microwave her special race pasta meal in the hotel kitchen. Housekeeping staff were friendly and cleaned the room extremely well. The hall carpets are well maintained, clean and vacuumed. The only improvement, the existing bath tub/floor caulking was applied hastily. Next time there are building improvements, building management should pay close detail to the application of tub/tiling floor caulking.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are preferred for guests with mobility challenges.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
danny201, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Service with Smile, Thank you for this tag line.

Thank you for your details review. The way you have outlined the hotel facilities, features and the services I am sure they will be helpful for lot of travelers. We always try to provide best services to our customers and go over and beyond to their expectations. Thank you for your suggestion for caulking I will certainly arrange the fresh in that room.

It was pleasure meeting you during your stay at our hotel and we will be looking forward for your next visit to our hotel. For any assistance please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Travellers beware! We booked a room online through a site that did not require a credit card for deposit. We have used this site multiple times in the past with much success. We did this because, at the time of booking, our actual dates were not sorted yet. We called the hotel a month before our arrival date to cancel 1 night of the originally booked 2 nights. At this time the clerk said " We are so glad you called. You booked online and there wasn't a phone number provided. Will you be arriving after 6pm?" I said I was unsure as we were travelling and visiting with family. She then asked for a credit card number to hold the room in case we did arrive after 6pm. Made sense so I obliged. As it turned out, we stayed with family during our trip so the room was no longer needed. I called the hotel the morning of the arrival date to cancel the room. The MANAGER said it was too late to cancel and would charge my card immediately for the room. He said the room needed to be cancelled yesterday. I explained that a credit card was not required at the time of booking and that the site said to call the hotel to cancel. I stated that he only had my credit card number now as I called them a month ago to make changes to my reservation. It was only given to hold for a late arrival. I must mention that there was no cancellation terms or timeframes outlined at the time of booking and that it only said to call the hotel to cancel-which I did! I protested the charge through my credit card company and they reversed the unauthorized charge. I am sharing now as this dishonest business is protesting my protest! I have never disputed a charge on my credit card in my entire financial life and am very disheartened by the outward lack of honesty by this business. I am sharing now so that anyone travelling to Brantford, Ontario will heed this warning and stay at an establishment that employs better business practices.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank pamkaartinen
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The hotel room, including the bathroom, was spacious and very clean and was nicely furnished. The bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good, including eggs, sausage, toast, fruits, juices, cereals. The hotel location is conveniently located beside Hwy. 403, close to downtown Brantford.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your sharing your feedback of your recent stay at our hotel.

We are excited that you have a great stay at our hotel and you enjoyed clean and spacious rooms and bathrooms, comfortable beds, complementary hot buffet breakfast and specialy the location of the hotel which is very convenient to Hwy 403.

We appreciate your business and looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to our hotel. For any assistance please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Great place to stay would gladly stay again.....customer service was excellent....staff very friendly and helpful. Property clean and tidy. Rooms clean and tidy. Breakfast was better than most other hotels offer -great variety

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your sharing your feedback of your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate your comments and I have shared your feedback with our staff. In your brief response you covered all important areas of the hotel starting customer services, staff, clean hotel, tidy rooms, better breakfast etc.

We appreciate your business and looking forward to welcome you on your next visit as you mentioned staying again at our hotel. For any assistance please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The staff was nice, the room was more than I expected. The pool and whirlpool was very relaxing. Very clean throughout the whole building. The breakfast was simple but good. If I had to say a negative the only downfall is that it's not close to any amenities but 5mins later you can be at about 10 different restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your sharing your feedback of your recent stay at our hotel.

We are excited that you have a great stay at our hotel and you enjoyed Salt water pool, Hot tub, clean room, friendly staff, and hot buffet breakfast in the morning. We appreciate your feedback, which is very motivational for us.

We appreciate your business and looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to Brantford. For any assistance please feel free to contact us.

Assistant General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brantford
7.9 km away
35.7 km away
Travelodge Simcoe
Travelodge Simcoe
#2 of 3 in Simcoe

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario? Share your experiences!