“Good Food”

Guddu's Chilli Chicken
Ranked #268 of 776 Restaurants in Brampton
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Their noodles are different than other shops in GTA. Good for take out. Liked Veg Manchurian and chilli chicken.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Their lunch special is really well priced for the portion size but the flavors seems to resemble more Indian food than Hakka. It wasn't bad by any means but different. Would definitely go back here for lunch again

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Sometimes there's insufficient chicken in chicken dishes and sometimes it's not cooked through. Overall spicy and delicious in taste when made correctly. Better to get when owners are there. A lovely couple!

1  Thank Amnah y
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

This is very embarrassing to write. Could have met a near death experience. Ordered takeout on October 30th and to my shock, found a iron nail in my food. Adding to the horror was the situation that it was in my mouth. Could have choked on it but spit it out on time. Very shocking. Never will order again.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I'd heard a some people tell me this was a good place for this kind of food so I was optimistic. Rather than call ahead, I dropped in around 5:30 pm for take out. The young man at the counter was very friendly and, at my request, he directed me to what he thought were popular items on their lengthy menu.

I then took a seat in the very small dining room to wait for my order. The dining room felt unclean and messy. The carpet needed a vacuum. I waited less than 15 minutes for my order. While waiting, two or three other customers (who called ahead) came in to pick up their orders, so obviously this place is popular for some folks.

Unfortunately, for me, I found the stir fried rice surprisingly bland, and my ginger chicken, while hot and spicy, was otherwise just okay.

I won't be back.