“Best Hakka Around!”

Guddu's Chilli Chicken
Ranked #271 of 786 Restaurants in Brampton
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Our friends take us here whenever we visit and we all love this place. It is so hard to just order one or two dishes so we usually order a few each and all share. Chili Paneer was amazing as well as the Hakka noodles and Singapore rice. Great options for vegetarians here too!

Can't wait to come back! Thanks!

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Lunch specials are The Deal in the town...!!!

Call ahead atleast 15-20 mins depending upon the size and portion(s) of your order, and your order will be ready when you walk in to pick it up...

Ask for Mr. or Mrs. Guddu when ordering the next time, they're the nicest couple in the galaxy...!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

A definite must if you're into Indian cuisine with a little twist. Try their food once, and you'll end up going back over and over again. Great, delicious food!

1  Thank Siiri K
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Terrible food. I have been here many times for take out as it's very close to where I live hoping it would have changed. It is terrible and seems to get worse everytime. They should make a trip to Singapore Garden and try there food.....

Reviewed 21 April 2015

I have always ordered food from here however recently I ordered for a party and within 4 hours the huge tray of hakka veggie noodles was smelling awful. My guest could not eat because it was spoilt. Being night and the party was away from that area, I saved some of the noodles and called them immediately the next morning. I did not want money back because I have never had problems with the food however I just wanted to find out why the noodles spoilt that quickly and maybe get an apology. When I asked the worker how it was made, I was told that they boil all the noodles early morning and then mix later on during the day close to pick up. I was informed that the owner would contact me however not even a concerned phone call was received. All I wanted was an explanation and maybe to hear a sorry. Lack of business ethics.

2  Thank 94sushi9