“My favorite restaurant!”

Singapore Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #155 of 770 Restaurants in Brampton
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I've been going here since I was small, and my fiancée and I used to go on many dates here. The staff are very sweet and always remember us and our order. The only rudeness I have ever seen to a customer is when that customer acts entitled or rude. The owner, Li, is very intelligent and kind, and speaks many languages and is highly educated. Don't treat them badly if you want good service, it's very simple!

It's not a big place. décor is dated but it doesn't matter because the food is why you're there! Lunch isn't as busy as dinner, and a lot of people do take out.

Their food has been consistently good for the 15 or 20 years I've been going there! The portions are generous and always delicious. They make the BEST hot and sour soup i've ever had. We always order that, Cantonese chow mein, and chili chicken or pork. I promise you will have enough for the next day and that anything else you order will be some of the best you've ever tasted.

Be sure to call ahead because they are always slammed.

We adore this place, it's very special and I cannot praise it enough! <3

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The hot and sour soup at this restaurant is very good.

For the main meal we normally order chilli chicken and beef with green pepper in soya source along with vegetarian fried rice.

Good food.

Munir D.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

The service here has not been something to make your meal a pleasant one. I wish i could pnpoint one occasion. The food cannot really be compared to other hakka chinese places as they are well below par. The taste on some dishes is lacking in terms of taste and needs to be improved. Our last visit we could not finish our meal and had to take it to go. All in all not pleasant.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

All dishes are very tasty. They offer big portion sizes and reasonable prices. I love the chicken pakora.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Food okay. You get what you pay for! Service worst ever seen. Hostess/cashier rude, shouting at customers. Take orders over phone to be ready in 30 min. Show up food still not ready for another hour! Asked for discount, told to leave. Next please!! Do not go here. Loyal customers not appreciated. Skimpy on meat. Will never go there again!!