“Good”

Pho dau bo
Ranked #250 of 745 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 April 2017

My family has comes here to eat several times in the past few years. The food is good and authentic. I don't recommend ordering chicken dishes if you are very peculiar about raw chicken because we have received under cooked chicken and rice dish once. We haven't had any problems with the other dishes.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Im familiar with the Hamilton locations. Since I use to live there for a bit.
2 meals, extra grilled pork, extra grilled chicken, 2 cans of pop and complimentary tea for less then $30. Best bang for the buck and the food tasted great.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

My husband and I ate here for the first time last night, after seeing that it was recommended the #1 Pho restaurant in Brampton. Unfortunately, our experience wasn't that great. They brought my well-done Flank and Brisket soup and had forgotten about my husband's order. There was very little meat in my soup....and the meat that was there was mostly fat. My husband was also not overly impressed with his order...which was an assortment of meat on dry rice noodles.

I don't think we'll go back...especially since there is a better Pho restaurant in Brampton where the prices are similar, but the food is much better.

1  Thank MariluToronto
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Grabbed a hot bowl of soup to warm up the night.

Always a great place to go - ample parking, quick service, attentive staff, casual dining experience.

Before we left, I had a cold avocado smoothie! How ironic, I was looking to for a place to warm up, but I ended up with having a cold drink!

This place is one of my places to go for a meet up and "fill up!"

Reviewed 25 September 2016

This is our favourite place for Pho in the Brampton area. We go here regularly for a quick and delicious dinner and this weekend we had lunch there for the first time.

As always the rare beef soup was outstanding and both the spring rolls and deep-fried wontons are worth trying.

We have always found the service to be very good. It is not super friendly or attentative, but is efficient and quick. How much service do you really need for a bowl of soup?