“Average Pho”

Pho dau bo
Ranked #210 of 750 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Food is okay. (Not many choices for Pho in the area). Service is not the greatest. It is hard to get their attention once you are seated. Food arrived pretty quickly and tasted good.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I live in Brampton which makes finding a good pho restaurant next to impossible. I have been to as many as I could and this restaurant is the best. The broth is delicious. A downside to this place is the service, getting water or even seeing a waiter after they drop off your food is impossible- which makes bringing my boyfriend here also impossible since he is all about service. The other complaints I have is more herbs and side sauces would go a long way, and lastly I don't like how to utensils are just left on the table for everyone to reach and grab. But im willing to forgive these problems simply because the pho is sooo good. And everyone MUST try their spring rolls- they are to die for!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Go there for the food, not the service. Food is tasty and varied. Pho is tasty. Service is good only to seat you at a table only and that can be a challenge.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

This is a favourite place for the hungry. Love the soup; always freshly made. This location is busy all the time, but take note, all servers are quick to respond.

I make sure, I have the soup as well as the fried spring roll, it's a really good combination. My dessert is usually the avocado smoothie.

Will keep coming back!

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

I've always gone to the Mississauga and Toronto locations and its no wonder that I love the Brampton location. Fast and efficient service and excellent pho <3. Try the freshrolls too though I wouldn't recomment the rice dishes since theyre not that special. Curry is alright same with their fried noodles dishes.

1  Thank fadedmoonlight