“AMAZING food but terrible service”
Review of Pho dau bo

Pho dau bo
Ranked #205 of 757 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 16 January 2016

I live in Brampton which makes finding a good pho restaurant next to impossible. I have been to as many as I could and this restaurant is the best. The broth is delicious. A downside to this place is the service, getting water or even seeing a waiter after they drop off your food is impossible- which makes bringing my boyfriend here also impossible since he is all about service. The other complaints I have is more herbs and side sauces would go a long way, and lastly I don't like how to utensils are just left on the table for everyone to reach and grab. But im willing to forgive these problems simply because the pho is sooo good. And everyone MUST try their spring rolls- they are to die for!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Go there for the food, not the service. Food is tasty and varied. Pho is tasty. Service is good only to seat you at a table only and that can be a challenge.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

This is a favourite place for the hungry. Love the soup; always freshly made. This location is busy all the time, but take note, all servers are quick to respond.

I make sure, I have the soup as well as the fried spring roll, it's a really good combination. My dessert is usually the avocado smoothie.

Will keep coming back!

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

I've always gone to the Mississauga and Toronto locations and its no wonder that I love the Brampton location. Fast and efficient service and excellent pho <3. Try the freshrolls too though I wouldn't recomment the rice dishes since theyre not that special. Curry is alright same with their fried noodles dishes.

1  Thank fadedmoonlight
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We eat at this location at least twice a month as its very close to our house. The amount of food you get for the price is awsome and the quality is very good. The restuarant is always clean and well staffed, and the food comes out very quickly after you order.

There are pictures of pretty much eveything in the menu as well, so if you are new to the type of food and aren't sure what to get, they should help you out.

1  Thank BTownMiss