All reviews pool area pool and hot tub comfortable stay breakfast was excellent breakfast food convenient hotel hot breakfast room was clean working order high speed internet the hotel manager first floor enjoyed my stay stayed at this hotel for nights non smoking nice place to stay other hotels
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We were visiting as a group and some had AC and some didn't. We were less fortunate since we had a smell of dead rodent in our room. You could smell it down the hall. We were offered febreeze (to use but not to keep for the night!) We were told they would not switch us rooms. We would have the room for free. We were told we could have a different room the second night and then they decided to kick us out for a bus tour. There was no manager to talk with on site and the front desk supervisor (Ahmad Suhrawardy) charged me $180.80 for a room so unusable that we slept in a friends room!!! All of this after we were told we wouldn't have to pay due to the room being condemned. Brutal.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the Brampton quality inn and suites for a taekwondo tournament. It was only for one night with my mom. Even before my arrival, I received a thank you from a manager for my reservation. From that, I got a positive vibe about this hotel. When we arrived, there were people in front of us at the front desk (nothing out of the ordinary) however they were arguing with the clerk that appeared to be beyond his control. He was very calm and delt with the situation like a professional. My check in process was very easy and smooth. The room was not just beautiful but clean! The bed was so comfortable i slept soundly through the night. Before i went to my competition on Friday night, mom and I hit the pool. It was not a huge pool but it was large enough to accommodate a small crowd. The Saturday of checkout we grabbed a bite to eat from the hot breakfast bar. The food was hot and tasty. The staff working the breakfast bar were so friendly and my heart went out to them as they had a rowdy group of teenaged girls (loud more so than rowdy). This hotel stay couldn’t have been more perfect! I am thinking it may have brought some good luck as I took home a bronze medal in patterns. Thank you to all the staff at this beautiful hotel for a wonderful stay. Mom and I are very picky about hotels and this was a great one as we were together for mother’s day weekend.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018

A friend & I stayed here for one night, it was our worst stay ever! First of all the room we were given was very dirty and outdated, there were stains on the sheets and long black hair on the sheets and pillow cases so we asked for a different room which we were assigned to. We found a more black hair everywhere but it was cleaner than the first room so we took it. Second of all we got very little sleep due to rowdy guests in two different rooms near ours who were a group and obviously out partying all night, they had one room next door to us and another down the hall. They were very loud, yelling down the hall, going back and forth and slamming doors until about 1 am, we tolerated it til about 2 am thinking they would settle down and go to sleep. They didn't, we had to step out into the hall and ask them to settle down as we were trying to sleep. We called the front desk and voiced our complaint, the lady at the front said she would ask them to be quiet. The rowdy behaviour kept up til about 3:15 until we had enough and asked them once again to be quiet, as we were tired and had no sleep at this point. We also called the front desk again and the lady said the rowdy guests were not listening to her and she didn't know what else to do. We threatened to call the cops if they didn't settle down, they apologised and finally settled down. We somehow got a couple hours sleep and the yelling and slamming doors started again at about 8:30 am. When we checked out and voiced our complaint to the front desk there was a different person on duty and the manager was not available. The gentleman at the front desk had no idea what had transpired as there was no record of any phone call or complaint from us. Is this stuff not supposed to be logged somehow? I am very disappointed in the way the staff dealt with (or didn't deal with) this issue and will not stay here ever again! Management, please train your staff as to how to deal with this in a more stern and prompt manner!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

You get what you pay for - relatively cheaper than other higher rating hotels however definitely in need of upgrades.

Our room upon entry had a very mouldy scent. Showers are pretty nasty, lots of mould.

Decent for a quick one night stay, but definitely could not stay here longer.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed here a few times and enjoyed my stay. NoFrills Food Store across Parking lot. Lots of fast food places 1 block away ( 5 minute walk) McD BurgerKing,,. fish and chips. THey have alarge open middle section for the included full breakfast, all day coffee in the lobby and coffee machines in the rooms, NON-Smoking hotel and they enforce it -THANK YOU. Microwave upon request. Small basement coin laundry room with 1 washer and 1 dryer. Small indoor pool was great and excellent for the kids. Free parking. Lots of space, Location downtown Brampton right next to Hwy 410 ramp. Friendly professional staff, Housekeeping said good morning and such which makes for a nice atmosphere. Breakfast buffet had a waffle maching machine like most Choice Hotels ( Quality Inns, Comfort Inns etc) CHECK THE LOW REWARDS POINTS REQUIRED FOR THIS CHOICE HOTELS and great deals on the Choice Hotels website. Prices vary a lot depending on supply and demand.

Room tip: Any of the Rooms are Good, I stay on the main floor close to the breakfast buffet-lobby
Date of stay: May 2018