“Breakfast”
Review of Rustic Cafe & Eatery - CLOSED

Rustic Cafe & Eatery
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Always excellent service and great food. Cute little spot to enjoy breakfast on a Saturday morning. You won't be disappointed when you stop in.

1  Thank cdcb

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Excellent food for a very reasonable price. Only open til 3 pm daily. Special evening menu once a month. $80 couple for a 4 course meal. Chef is excellent.

1  Thank ecjg4mine
Reviewed 30 December 2015

This was the second time that I had visited Rustic Cafe and Eatery, and my impression was the same for both visits. If there were 10 points in the rating, I would have awarded the restaurant five points; in other words, average, all the way..

Reviewed 17 December 2015

12 of us went for brunch at Rustic Cafe. Reservations were made and they were well prepared. Most if not all of us ordered from the breakfast menu, though we were offered lunch menus as well. I ordered the breakfast bowl. it was DELICIOUS! It came with toast and I could not finish it all.

1  Thank leafblower33
Reviewed 29 September 2015

A quaint little place off the beaten path. Chef Chad will make you a meal that you will sure to be raving about to your friends and family. We usually make our trip to the Rustic Cafe and Eatery on the weekends. Homestyle Pancakes, The Rustic Breakfast and the Granola Berry Parfait with toast are our favourites. I dare you to find something on the menu that you won't find pleasing to your pallet. Enjoy!

3  Thank GrandmaBettyOntario