“Delicious. Highly recommend it!”

Linguine's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 212 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Linguine's Italian Restaurant has been serving the Belleville & Quinte area for over 25 years, With the help of committed & loyal staff, Linguine's has won Readers Choice Awards for favorite Italian Restaurant, and have sponsored the City of Belleville and numerous Civic Organizations.
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Setting service and food excellent!
Best Ceasar salad I had in a very long time. We got the 6/plank bruscetta which was so good. 2 took penne gigi, was told they were delicious and I had gluten free penne carbonara OMG plate lickin' good. Too full for desert. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I very much enjoy Italian food. And I was very much looking forward to eating at this establishment. What I found though was that the food does not taste that authentic. It tasted fairly salty.

I found it to be bit dated. I am unimpressed especially Given that it is not in expensive to eat here!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Was the this past weekend with family and friends. Food was excellent. Thanks to the owner Mike and his wife and the waitress that served for being so friendly and offering such great service.
Will be going back for sure!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Limited options in Belleville but I can say with confidence that the quality, service and experience here is second to none.
The most authentic Italian food you will have other than Italy--trust me.
Love all their pasta dishes and wine selection is great!

Worth a visit if you are hoping for a casual dining night out.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We saw this restaurant and thought we'd try it out for the first time. Although the décor is over the top, the waiters are friendly and attentive. The food was wonderful. I ordered a simple mushroom penne and the flavor was amazing. The serving size was quite large and I could only eat half. They also specialize in cheesecake. My cherry cheesecake was more New York style so I was pleased. It's a busy restaurant so reservations are not needed but it's better to make one if you have a larger party. The prices are low. I highly recommend this little gem. It's worth a visit.