“Excellent attention to detail!!”

Toro Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 212 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I visited today with my husband and a friend and my husband ordered for me while I was driving to meet them. I have celiac disease and he didn't ask for the gf menu or options and just ordered for me. When I arrived, my server asked me if I wanted miso soup and I asked if there's gluten in it. She said yes and then immediately told me that I couldn't eat the rolls or another item and brought me some gf soy sauce. She then had the chef prepare me some gf rolls at no additional charge, even though it was not their fault!!
She was very attentive to us and made sure we had an excellent experience. My only regret is not coming here sooner!!!
We'll definitely be back to further explore the menu!

1  Thank DaisySandybanks15

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Great little sushi place for all ages. Quiet, cozy environment. Would recommend to everyone and anyone who is trying sushi for the first time..... even a vegetarian. Get the avocado rolls, or vegetable yaki soba noodles!! Delish!! Also the tea is fantastic!!!

Enjoy!!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Four spots in Belleville now for sushi - this one is probably the best a la carte location. We were in and out in an hour, in time for the Senators game. Make a reservation, as the location is not large.

Special rolls were very good, large. There were a few that we hadn't seen at other sushi places. Dinner was about $75 for two of us including wine and the tip.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first time going to a non all you can eat sushi place. I was amazed by the freshness and quality of the sushi. Service was really quick and the place would have been packed if the groups who had reservations had shown while we were there. This will now be our go to Sushi place.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We've been to the restaurant many times now over the last three years. While the food has been consistently good, lately the service has not been as good.

The food is delivered but no one comes back to check if all is well or if there something else we would like to order or even if we'd like our bill.

I'm not usually a complainer but it's not been that busy so I don't get why there's no staff to check on us.

1  Thank Angela M