“Slow service & Cold Food”
Review of East Side Mario's

East Side Mario's
Ranked #125 of 212 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Five of us went there for lunch today and it was so disappointing!! I loved ESM 15 years ago..... it has gone way down hill. The salad (both garden an caesar) taste funny, our food came out cold, and the service was slow. Our server was very friendly and apologetic when we told her the food was cold - she took it back to have to reheated and tossed with more sauce. It was still cold when it came back! I won’t be going back.... and I’ll try to simply hold onto my 15 year old memories of the place!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Quick stop to eat travelling this last weekend. Absolutely disgusting!!! The restaurant is gross, the cooks at the back making pizzas have a dirty workstation. Side plates come out crusted over with old food. Bread a weird texture. Salad tasted soaked in water. Took dessert to go. Came in take out container covered and dripping in a fluorescent yellow liquid. We visit ESM where we live and it’s pretty good for a chain. This one in Belleville is beyond horrific.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Had a couple items here and was pretty decent. Good size portions for price. Service was excellent also.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

This used to be our favourite place to eat. It has gone steadily down hill the last few years. Both our meals were bad from start to finish. The soup had no flavour, the meatballs soggy. Tried the minestrone it was mush. Caesar salad had no dressing and was end pieces. Tried another small salad so much dressing it was inedible. Not any good anymore. The waitress tried really hard, it's not her fault the quality is so bad.Miss old East Sides. She knew we were unhappy but didn't offer a discount or coupons(which didn't matter because I can't go back). $40 garbage lunch. Even the bread was gluey.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I love the all you can eat! I always eat the bread and soup before my meal. They provide you with so much food you won't leave hungry! Will visit again