“First time deceived”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The service was just great, Kimberley was very nice. The hot chocolate tasted like water and they were out of bacon tots. The eggs tasted heavenly. Unfortunately, cleanliness was neglected. Usually, Denny's is quite an excellent place to eat and the portions are huge.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

In Belleville on family visit, we took our son and family out for Saturday night dinner. We like Denny's because this location comps the kids' meals on Saturday evenings, as well as on Tuesdays. We entered around 5 p.m. and were immediately seated by a smiling hostess. We received menus and placed our drink orders. Our grandsons had Shirley Temples (free); adults (five) had coke, coffee, or water. The menus were varied with breakfast, lunch, and supper choices. My spouse and I chose the wild salmon skillet. Everyone else made a wide variety of choices which came up within about 12 minutes of the ordering. Each meal was both filling and satisfying. If I had any complaint, it was that the salmon was overcooked (cooks unfamiliar with seafood tend to commit that faux pas!). It was tasty, however. The price for all seven of us (five had beverages), with tax and tip, came to an even $100. Not bad! We'll be back!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My wife & I stopped in here for dinner on a very rainy day. I had the turkey dinner from the seniors menu. No complaints about the service or the meal. Turkey serving was a decent portion, and the veggies were hot and okay. My wife was okay with her meal. Nothing special - usual Denny's offerings.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by Denny's to have supper, the service was great, the food was tasty, and the price was average.
We have been to a few different locations before and found that they have a great selections.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We met here for a extended family get together. Appreciated free meals for the children. Good selection in meals. Everyone got what they enjoyed.