“Nice ”

Denny's
Ranked #56 of 212 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to Denny's Canada! Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny's restaurants serve classic breakfast around the clock as well as craveable salads, hand-pressed burgers and homestyle dinners. Our menu is broad yet familiar, which makes us a great place to take the kids and family. You will always find delicious value and variety no matter what you are in the mood for. Denny's is proud to be Canada's Diner. And, don't miss the festive flavors you've been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny's to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin's, and Pumpkin Treats.
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by Denny's to have supper, the service was great, the food was tasty, and the price was average.
We have been to a few different locations before and found that they have a great selections.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We met here for a extended family get together. Appreciated free meals for the children. Good selection in meals. Everyone got what they enjoyed.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Visiting our son, and got taken out to Denny's for supper. Great location just off the 401 on Front Street (Hwy 62 S.). We were quickly seated, received menus, and drink orders were taken. Super thing is that Tuesdays and Saturdays (this was a Saturday) kids eat free. And it was a good menu for them. Our 9-year-old grandson had the breakfast special--eggs, sausage, hash browns, and blueberry pancakes, with a virgin Shirley Temple-- and the 5-year-old had pizza and goldfish crackers with a Shirley Temple. They both did a good job at consuming their meals. Our daughter-in-law had a Bourbon chicken meal, and our son had chili and fries. Both pronounced their meals excellent. My spouse and I had coffees and split a banana split (we had eaten mid-afternoon on a derive through Prince Edward County, beautiful even in Winter!). Good coffee (decaf) and tasty dessert. Considering the kids' meals were no charge, the bill was most reasonable. A good spot to dine!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

eggs any way you can imagine I recommend the grand slam breakfast very good, a spacious place to eat clean restrooms fast service good value.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

The service never gets better but does get worse! The food is always luke warm never hot this time the waitress lets us know that there are no refills on choc milk but she is giving it to us for free for waiting so long for our meal but I didn t go there for free food I wanted good hot and delicious food My granddaughters loved this place after today I'm not so sure anymore