“closed for years !”

Add it.
Baker's Dozen Doughnuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Belleville
Reviewed 11 April 2017

this was a great donut shop in its day . But this has been closed for years ! so what to say about a store that has been closed for years ? great tasting donuts when the store was open . Like I say this should be off because it is closed !
You should have tried it but its closed .
see ya

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I'm still confused as to why a friend of mine recommended me to this place, as I found it absolutely terrible.

Let me tell you why I thought it was so terrible!

When I was greeted, there was no smile and more so a negative vibe. All I got was "Whattdya want?"
I asked for a medium coffee, two milk, one sugar. So she poured the coffee, then pours milk out of a SIPPY CUP! She then takes a spoon to this silver mixing bowl to scoop out the sugar into my cup of coffee. The sugar in the bowl was all stained from coffee that was splashed down from the pot next to it.

I had a difficult time choosing a donut to eat with my coffee, not because there were too many to choose from, but because there were so little to choose from and none of them looked appealing. They looked as if they have been sitting on the shelf for several hours. They were large in size though, which was great, but would be even better if the donuts were fresh and if there were more choices.

We decided to sit down at one of the dirty tables to enjoy our donut and coffee, because there were no clean ones!

The only good thing I can really say is, it was pretty affordable.

The place has potential though, they just need to practice better hygiene, customer service and have better management, THEN, I'm sure that it could draw in more customers.

I won't be back, unless things change a full 180 degrees.