“Fresh and tasty!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Really impressed, especially for a franchise. Food was fresh, good service and clean! Turkey sandwich was very good. Home made soup also very good. I would return to Panera.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Popular spot for lunch. Several delicious fresh soup selections every day. Terrific array of sandwiches and salads. Staff at this location are incredibly friendly and helpful. Sign up for a regular customer card and receive discounts and freebies. The pastries look delicious but I have managed to avoid them so far.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We , my friend & I were greeted on our arrival, & from there we were taken care of immediately. we placed our orders for salad bowls, the service is very prompt.
The lunch was delicious, and we get points toward a treat.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick bite at the end of my work day.
I had the broccoli and cheese soup and a sandwich.
The portion sizes of the soup and sandwich were a joke, it looked like I ordered it off of the child's menu.
I will never return, it's cheaper to open a can of soup at home and make a sandwich than pay the $14+ I spent at this place.
Disappointed...

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We all had soup and a sandwich - very tasty. Staff were friendly and efficient. The food is brought directly to your table. This restaurant is very clean.