“Great wings!”

Ranked #17 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run Business with 22 years of serviceFamous for our food Prime Rib, Chicken Parmagiana, Greek Kabobs, Deep Fried Cheesecake.
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Tuesday night is wing night. The restaurant is very clean and the staff is great. I've gone here several times for wings but this is my first time providing a review. All menu items look good but I can say from repeat experience that the wings are excellent. I recommend for sure.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

This was my first visit to this family run establishment. It came recommended by other Shriner's as a great place to dine. There were 9 of us for a late dinner and everyone ordered different meals from the wide selection on the menu. I had the liver and onions and it was one of the best I have ever had. Everyone commented on their meals as being very, very good. All of our meals arrived at the same time, hot and cooked to perfection. Also offered a wide selection of nice wines. The prices were all very reasonable and the entire staff are polite and friendly. Very clean and great atmosphere. George and his wife are very proud of this great run family business. I will be going back next time I'm in Belleville, Ontario.

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Great service. Food is always good. Food on the table very fast. Excellent atmosphere and great drinks. Will be back again for sure.

1  Thank ianweed
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

First visit and I'll be back. The atmosphere was fun and families abounded. There was sports on the monitors and lightness in the waitresses attentive care of us. She was detailed in her advice and explanation of the menu items.

Much of the food is made in house so the tastes are unique. Lots of food is delivered at a reasonable price hot and tasty.

We went over board and had deserts. LOVED it! $60 for two, pop and deserts, no booze.

It is a popular spot for a good reason.

2  Thank Xodot
Reviewed 23 May 2015

Very average food and service. you could go to any pub and eat the same thing.........no WOW factor, just regular pub food................