“Refreshing stop for long drives”
Review of Reid's Dairy

Reid's Dairy
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Belleville
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My first stop when I drive to Montreal and back from Toronto. Their ice cream is made from local dairy products. Very creamy and always hits the spot. Tiger tail is their most popular flavour, though it’s not always available. I also tried their blueberry cheesecake, which tasted stronger than expected. Definitely recommended if you have time to spare during long drives.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been taken our kids here for 23 years. Always a favorite places to go to when they come home. A real treat, so glad we have a place like this in Belleville, food is great at an incredible price.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We stop here every time we are passing through the area. It is a decent on and off the highway and the Looney shakes are still only a buck and are always delicious. No matter how big the line up, it always moves quickly. This is a must for anyone who likes ice cream. Grab some of their chocolate milk on the way out as well!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Ok one of a few local places that is genuinely local and special. Just good quality icecream. Not too fancy or costly. Not cheap but just right

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Great service and their ice cream and shakes are wonderful . Lost my phone in their parking lot and they had it when I called !!