“Great food, decent prices”
Review of Cedar Nights

Cedar Nights
Ranked #24 of 201 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Belleville today and couldn’t pass up some shawarma from Cedar Nights.

The food was great, perfect mix of meat and toppings with what appeared to be a nice home made hot sauce.

Portions were decent, perfect lunch size snack, but slightly expensive for the size. $19 for two and one drink

1  Thank Rob E

Reviewed 25 October 2017

When I was commuting between Brockville and Peterborough, I would go out of my way to stop for a donair. Their shawarma is great too but I can get that just about anywhere. I was specifically looking for donair as they are hard to come by in this region. When you go, be sure to try the baklava as well.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I wrote about Cedar Nights before, and still give it a five out of five. Tonight I had poutine. Every time I go through the Province of Quebec, I have this iconic provincial dish. And when I see or hear of a restaurant offering a tasty poutine, I have to try it. Just for a change, I tried this restaurant's version. It was one of the best. A big plateful, but so well -prepared that I ate it all. As Arnold said, "I'll be back!"

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

All the reviews we read were so true about this restaurant.

We had the chicken dinners and they were delicious.

The garlic potatoes were awesome !

The chicken was so tasty.

Definitely will come back next time in town.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Awesome food, built a dinner for four special order that we will be eating for days. Well worth a visit anytime.